Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by turkeyhotel View Post
    Must use word of mouth marketing and introduce yourself to others
    This is a good point. Talking to more people and building professional relationships can help.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Lots of good advice here, thanks everyone.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Ameur,

You can do some marketing using facebook, twitter and linkedIn. Also do some stumbles to get people more involved.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'm echoing what has been said here already, but the best way to grow your business is to think about your target customer. Who are they? Where are they looking for your product or service? If the answer is online then you can try social media campaigns, or search engine marketing. You might also want to think about encouraging referrals. After all, nothing helps a business more than a positive review or recommendation. Can you offer an incentive to existing customers to help grow your customer base? The most important thing is to measure the effect of whatever tactic you use. I've worked with many companies in the past who have pumped money in to marketing campaigns with no idea of how effective they were. Good luck!

-Brad

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Well a good customer feedback or customer services can generate more customers to your business.
    You might want to encourage your satisfied customers to give you a review/feedback it'll help your business establish trust and credibility.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi Ameur,

Here's how you can get more customers to your business.

1. Figure out your best clients. This is the client who is giving you the highest average return over the last 3 years.

2. Next come up with an offer that would appeal to that particular customer

3. Find more customers using Facebook analytics, Reference USA or SRDS that match the same criteria as your best customer

4. Show targeted advertising to that customer. Dependind on who your best customer is -- the medium for offering the advertising will be different.

5. Rinse and repeat.

Best of luck

Share on facebook

P.S. Follow my journey as I create a newsletter about using online marketing tools for small business owners. Message me with "I'm in" and I'll add you.

7. Collapse Details
    Thanks For a information now i can increase business....

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The best way is marketing and advertising. Try offering free trials to new customers, give free service whenever possible.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi,

focus on sales and marketing team management systems, and update your CRM Systems, i will sure it will help your lead generation process of your business, if you are using ERP software it is more effective for your business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Learn some SEO activities start writing articles about you profession that people will like. Find what people like to study what they usually searching and target that keyword. Also social media is great platform, you can use GOOGLE forms to take entry. Also you can perform survey on social platforms to know what people are demanding.

Share on facebook