Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You should create a website for all your services and use search engine optimization and social media marketing for getting more customer on your business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Run FB ads.
    Increase your content
    SEO on Page and Off Page

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    In a perfect world, you would have an unlimited budget to market your business in order to find new customers and increase sales. You could buy lots of online and offline advertising, run promotions to build traffic in store and online, and launch a proactive public relations campaign to increase your product or brand's visibility and awareness. But this isn't a perfect world. Realistically, most small businesses and even many mid-sized firms have more great ideas on how to peddle their wares than available resources.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    To increase your business you should focus on people who value what you do. Your strengths (or competitive advantages) will help you focus on who will most value your service or product.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I don't have a business account but I have a personal account and I received 247 pounds and then suddenly paypal limited my account and requested I send ID like you which I did and then they said it was not enough. They wanted me to upgrade to business account which I did and then they wanted 11 more things and request info of transactions and delivery records for products, but I was only receiving money for services. I could not get my head around it and eventually I just decided to open another account and request the money again after sending refund to the people. Its a nightmare.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    One of key drivers in your company’s value is the value of your customers. To increase your customer base, it is necessary to stay in constant contact with potential and existing customers and the more value your business can offer, the more likely they will remain loyal.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    there a re good ideas here, so you should doing well, try to implement them!

Share on facebook

Best Email validator https://www.zerobounce.net/

8. Collapse Details
    Hello Ameur

For promoting your business you have to promote your business online. you have to promote in social media market like facebook, twitter etc. you can also promote by doing SEO.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJacobson View Post
    Hi Ameur,

Do some more marketing using social networking site like facebook, twitter and linkedIn. Be active on other person's post like comment and likes.
    In every business social media marketing is very important. Every individual person should have their presence on social media.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    The mobile phone can also be a great tool for you, if you want to grow your business online. Mobile marketing helps you to reach customers and satisfy their needs while enjoying the experience.
    Today, mobile phones has become a necessary thing for us. Mobile phones have dramatically changed our lives. Today we spend more and more time on our mobile phones or tablets.
    If you have an online store/website, mobile marketing can help you to grow your business by improving your website's visibility trough mobile.

Share on facebook