Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Free Advertising?
    I recently started doing CPA marketing and I think the easiest way is to use PPC advertising directly linking to your offer. My question to all of you here is if you know any website or business online that gives away free promotional clicks for ads. Paid advertisement can be a risk sometimes so you can never have too many ads out there, especially if they're free. Can someone recommend somewhere where I can get some free clicks? Thanks in advance!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The sole purpose of advertising is to generate leads and possibly selling a product to those who clicked on your ad. If your goal is to make money from your product then it would be appropriate to use ONLY methods which guarantee the success of your enterprise. From experience, I know "free" traffic or clicks are in most cases of no value. There are many websites that claim they'll send traffic to your site in exchange for your participation in some program, etc., etc., and they'll have bots click on the links/ads on your site. And what would you have gained?

Nonetheless I guess it's best for you to ascertain for yourself the truthfulness of what has been mentioned: Here are a few sites that claim will get you free clicks:

http://5000clicks.com/

http://www.easyhits4u.com/

http://www.247autohits.com/

All the best!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you want to see crazy stuffs online, then do not hesitate to visit this area.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Have you tried social media marketing? There is a lot of traffic on twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc. So I think you should look into that.

Also advertise on forums which relate to your business.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Have to agree with the social media marketing. It's absolutely free to share a link to your website or business on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Especially if you have good content with the possibility of going viral. That's really what you need and you have your perfect free marketing strategy right there.
    But yes, social media would be ideal. Get some links on lots of different pages and you'll get at least a few free clicks.
    Another good idea as someone else mentioned is posting a link in forums. Or hey, put a link in your signature while you're at it. But make sure it's applicable to the topics at hand. Otherwise, you might be flagged or something.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by nowicki2013 View Post
    I recently started doing CPA marketing and I think the easiest way is to use PPC advertising directly linking to your offer. My question to all of you here is if you know any website or business online that gives away free promotional clicks for ads. Paid advertisement can be a risk sometimes so you can never have too many ads out there, especially if they're free. Can someone recommend somewhere where I can get some free clicks? Thanks in advance!
    Yes directly to your offer is the easiest, but not the most effective. Usually you are paying for the click because they are of higher quality. You may want to take more time focusing on jump pages and landing pages. These will help you convert on your clicks. Then paying for clicks wont seem like a waste because you will have higher conversion rates.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Ads are meant to generate income. The chances of finding a place to give away free ads is little to none. People usually hate ads and think that they are all viruses or scams, so be careful if you do buy a spot.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I've heard of this http://5000clicks.com/. People generally say it's really bad though. I would just pay, there isn't a good way to get it for free.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks for all the tips guys. I'm definitely going to be using social media for free traffic generation. I also like the advice someone gave about using a landing page. I just got done reading about them and they for sure will increase sales. I've heard of 5000clicks.com too but I heard they are nothing but a waste of time. I'm going to use social networking and social bookmarking to generate some income, then I'll get into paid advertising.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You should really keep track of what value you get out of every site. I've seen a lot of websites that sell clicks but actually just have bots refreshing your page and taking your money. I don't know if you can, but you could put some kind of statistics tracking system on your website to see where the clicks are coming from.

Share on facebook