Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by nowicki2013 View Post
    Thanks for all the tips guys. I'm definitely going to be using social media for free traffic generation. I also like the advice someone gave about using a landing page. I just got done reading about them and they for sure will increase sales. I've heard of 5000clicks.com too but I heard they are nothing but a waste of time. I'm going to use social networking and social bookmarking to generate some income, then I'll get into paid advertising.
    I can guarantee that Landing pages and Jump pages (the page before you go to the landing page that makes the deal look more official) are what you need. Thats what all the top companies in the industry do to create conversions.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Sounds like you have a plan now so that's good. I definitely would advise against things that say they are free. Paid advertising might cost money, but there's a reason for that. It's an incentive and it's a lot more efficient. Social media is a must for sure. LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ pages are pretty much a must nowadays.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I agree. I think social marketing is your best bet from what I understand. The key is to find the right circle in the right site to cater to your specific type of products, so it might be best to learn about the different cultures of different sites and customize your strategies accordingly. Also, I've had some luck advertising with our local version of Craigslist, and even though it doesn't really work that well, it still does get some results, which is great considering it doesn't really take that much effort at all to put up an ad there.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    None really are free. If you sign up for a go daddy domain, they give you some adwords credit. The best way is to post on social media and have it spread if you want to do it for free.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This is a tool you can use. Its a free advertising service that uses a lead sharing system. They show you what to do to get lots of free traffic. They figure that a certain percentage will opt for the upgrade. but you can choose to keep the free service... Its high quality. seem like good people.
    heres a link... I opted in... I figured ...Cant beat free www.ibourl.com/26p2

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ap4aaron View Post
    None really are free. If you sign up for a go daddy domain, they give you some adwords credit. The best way is to post on social media and have it spread if you want to do it for free.
    Well I disagree with your point of view. In my opinion, there are a lot of avenues for free online marketing. You can start off by posting ads on internet classifieds websites like Craigslist, etc which are generally free. The next thing you can try is SEO (Search Engine Optimization). In this, you generate keywords for your website which gets it a higher rank in the search indexes. And you can always try social networking websites in order to popularize your product.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    i prefer you should use of social media you can absolutely get alot of traffic on your sites and it's the best way to promote your business and get traffic and links and you must should too to post your sites links on blogs and other forums

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Most of the comments have already mentioned social media marketing in an almost unanimous agreement. I will also give my vote for that. Another free advertising is through blogging and linking. If you can write snippets of information about the product or service you wish to promote and the blog hosting site or article site allows external links, then that is also a good way to promote your goods. Also take into consideration the forums which allow signature links. One way or another someone may take interest to see what that promotional signature is all about.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I would suggest using Craigslist classified ads and also using traffup.net check it out yourself its free and very easy when you use your twitter. You also can get more twitter followers.

Share on facebook

Visit my free legit and safe money making blog HERE

Visit my online social network website that you can make money from for free http://www.trenderlife.com

10. Collapse Details
    Ads are meant to generate income. The chances of finding a place to give away free ads is little to none......

Share on facebook