Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What's the use of of Traffic Exchange Sites? - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Don't ever use traffic exchanges if you have an AdSense account because it will quickly be banned. Not only that, the traffic you get from these exchanges is complete garbage so you'll be giving up so much for basically nothing in return. If you want more traffic, you just need keep creating great content and have some patience. Make sure to promote heavily on all the major social networks though.

Share on facebook

dollarBLAB | A blog about how to make money online
    Make money online with Neobux | ClixSense | Swagbucks | Ipsos

2. Collapse Details
    I think it's just for bulking up the statistics of the site, like increasing the view count, although I can't imagine Google would be supportive of these types of actions. I don't think it's worth it, especially these days that you can just buy the traffic. They are probably both ridden with bots anyway, and at least paying for it means less effort and it's not really that expensive too anyway. I'm guessing that this is best used for more "underground" or less popular online money earning methods, like most other similar services.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    They are used to increase the traffic to your site. Lately, a lot of sites use bots that just act like normal visitors but don't really do anything useful on your website. Google has more and better ways of tracking this kind of behavior and their algorithms change rapidly to counter things like this. I don't think traffic is useful anymore. What counts is interaction with your site.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    they're not that bad, some try to have the user focus on their content more than just simply posting so i guess it depends on which one

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    These type of traffic will never help us in any way. Please avoid these thing

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    PTC sites are true and no scam. They pay for directing traffic to a certain website where there are several advertizements taking place.Paid per click might not make free lancers a lot of money. Website owners will always pay some fee to get traffic.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Completely agree! The best way to get a lot of traffic is to create great content for your visitors, that's what I constantly do!

Of course, there are other ways, you can buy traffic or use traffic exchange etc. but you wan't targeted traffic who will return to your site.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I've tried a couple of the traffic exchange sites and I haven't had any luck with them, either. I've clicked on some other Websites and checked them out a little bit, but there hasn't been anything that really interests me. I'm kind of thinking that those who are clicking on mine are basically doing the same thing, so the odds of enough people sticking around long enough to check out a person's Website would be fairly low with the traffic exchanges. Then, like Auror, I haven't made anything from referrals, either. Overall, I'd say that the traffic exchange sites are time wasters!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I have to agree with everyone here. Traffic exchange sites are complete time wasters. If you want to boost traffic organically, content creation is one of the best ways. Try Inbound marketing. It is the most convenient and easiest way to attract customers. Let me know if you need help and I'll share to you some of the best techniques I know

Steff

Share on facebook

Steff

Inbound Marketer at inBoundio.com
    Let your potential customers find You
    http://www.inboundio.com/services
    +1 (415)-830-6012

10. Collapse Details
    Like I have mentioned in another thread about buying traffic, these fake traffic will bring you no good at all but troubles in the long run.
    First, the exchanged traffic is not real.
    Second, the fake traffic you get from the exchange will not convert.
    Third, the fake traffic statistics will help you nothing but to make you feel your traffic is high...
    Fourth, in the case of if you use your fake traffic statistics to fool the advertisers, you will be published if they find out. Ad networks will ban you if they find out you are using fake traffic to fool the readings.

Share on facebook