Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What's the use of of Traffic Exchange Sites? - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have heard of such sites, but like the others have mentioned, I don't really see much value in using them. I'm sure the people there are more interested in earning credits than seeing what your site has to offer.

In the end, those sites only offer 'temporary gratification' by artificially boosting your visitor count. I would rather invest my time into creating better content for my site that draws organic traffic.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The traffic you get from traffic exchanges is completely worthless. Not only that, if you have AdSense on your site you'll get your account banned in a real hurry. Don't waste your time with traffic exchanges and instead focus on getting more quality backlinks in order to get higher search engine rankings.

Share on facebook

dollarBLAB | A blog about how to make money online
    Make money online with Neobux | ClixSense | Swagbucks | Ipsos

3. Collapse Details
    Personally I don't see the point in them since the traffic is basically worthless. You'd be much better spending your time doing SEO or writing new content for your site.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have heard they are bad for google rankings and can harm
    your site. The traffic doesn't convert anyway. Better off just creating good content and getting organic traffic.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yeah I would definitely say that traffic exchange websites are ineffective. They are ineffective because the people that using them are just trying to rush through all the ads, eliminating sales, but it does increase views brought to your page, however, these views are almost worth nothing.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This is very interesting, I'd use it to increase my PR too. It just seems to good to be true, but it is. Now that I know other people use Hitleap as well, I'll surely recommend it to my friend who has a site like this. The next thing he needs to do now is get constant traffic and people who click his ads. Thanks for the help!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It's a good way to increase page impressions. The downside is that Adsense will sniff you out in a hurry and you won't be getting any click-throughs. All in all, not a terrific way to invest your time or effort.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It seems that they don't work with sites like Adfly. You can get some traffic with them, but it's not worth the time and money.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You indeed CAN get traffic from these sites, but the question is why would you want it. Almost none of these people likely care what your site has to offer. They are just looking to make a quick buck. It is basically as if they never saw it. This may help you rank up in a search engine, but people don't realize exactly how DANGEROUS this is to your sites digital footprint and long-term reputation. You can effectively destroy your chances of being on Google's good side by doing this for a while.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    google has picked up on such things these days, and bounce-rate (clicking onto your site and leaving quickly), and click through (clicking onto your site and clicking another of your pages) are tracked.

with one of these services the bounce rate will be very high, and the click through very low. google likes low bounce and high click-through, so these services will do more harm than good over time.

Share on facebook