Thread: To sell?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    To sell?
    Well we want to make money, maybe have a website or blog, then what can we sell? What do you recommend?

Share on facebook

Trucos / Gracias

2. Collapse Details
    If you are building your own blog, you can sell advertising space on your page. You can also join affiliate programs of some well known websites such as Amazon, etc. You can also re-sell products such as ebooks, etc. Or you may want to offer your services as a virtual assistant or choose to be involved in outsourcing jobs.

But of course, I am not an expert to this - I am sure there are so many others who would help you find your niche. GOOD LUCK!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mitrucos View Post
    Well we want to make money, maybe have a website or blog, then what can we sell? What do you recommend?
    Find a product that solves a pressing problem for a large number of people. If you find that product, join the corresponding program to become an affiliate and market the product for sales commissions. If you can create your own, unique product, then run with that.

Use free marketing techniques like article marketing, Web 2.0 and forums to get the word out about your product.

It's easier said than done, but that's one process in a nutshell.

Good Luck!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Sell anything which you believe is useful. Preferably, something which you are familiar with.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You may sell virtual products or physical products depending on your location. If you want you can make good articles and then advertise using your blog or website. There are lots of ways to make money specially when you have a neat, decent and popular blog or website. Make sure to attract customers first and the rest of the money will follow you.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you're good at something you could use your blog as a promotional tool to sell your services. Write articles with subject matter relevant to your area of expertise [and one helluva a 'killer' "about me" page] and once potential clients see that you know our "stuff" you'll start getting hired and get paid for your services. It's not that simple though. It will take some time for search engines to take note of your site and probably longer for you to really establish yourself as an authority in your field. But guess what, you can do this in addition to what the rest of guys suggest.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Do you have a hobby? What is something a lot of people who have the same hobby need? Write a blog about the hobby and sell the stuff they need. I'm not promising you will get rich but you might make some money.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It sounds like you're just starting on this road so I'd say it's better you find something you're passionate about, write/create a website around that, then monetize. Don't start by putting monetization first, it'll get boring and you'll feel you're not successful.

Once you build your site you can try joining some CPA networks (peerfly comes to mind), slap some ads in (adsense for example) and even join some partner programs like amazon. The trick is to experiment a lot with different products and ads until you find something that works well with your traffic.

You have a long road ahead but it'll be a fun ride!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Yes affiliate marketing probably ..join forums as well and post to promote the blog that works to

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It will not be easy but it is better than just sitting around. I would recommend that you look for evergreen products. Such products include on how to make money online, health among others. Make sure you sell from a trusted market place, online buyers are always picky.

Share on facebook