Thread: Textbroker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    They are a reputable company and they do pay. It's all about your initial rating based on the sample you send them. If you get a high rating initially it is worth it, but if you get an average rating it's hard to find work.

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

2. Collapse Details
    Textbroker is an excellent site to work for. Just build up a good enough resume and samples of your works, and orders for you will start to come in.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'll give the site a try. Does anyone have tips for writing the first article? What should I pay attention to?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I agree about Textbroker! I use the site and love it! You can make money on the site and they do pay! I check the site daily and always find work! It is one of my favorites sites to work!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I agree that they do pay but even there I'd heard it said that they've been struggling as of late. I'm just asking because I wanted to know what's up. I can't work at writing sites right now but that doesn't mean I don't want to keep updated on what's going on.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I have tried to write for it and the overall experience was good. I got paid on time and the clients provide good instructions. Unlike other content mills where the clients are stubborn and arrogant. Such sites include iwriter which has been a complete frustration for me.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Currently I am a writer at textbroker and I do not have any issues with them so far. It is just that sometimes there is no work and you have to wait for clients to post. It is just like any other content mill.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I'm not from US, so I can't try out the real thing. I'm registered at Textbroker UK, but every time I try to login, there's a huge lack of orders.

(I'm not sure if they are the same thing, database-wise.)

I simply can't even get a chance to write an article. But otherwise people are saying Textbroker and Iwriter are the best places for article writing freelancers.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I haven't heard anything bad about them either. I personally don't use them but have many friends that supplement their day jobs by using textbroker. I have tried other writing sites and haven't really been able to make a steady income with them.

Share on facebook

Please visit Trinity Computers at www.trincomp.com for all your computer repair and IT service needs

10. Collapse Details
    I signed up for Textbroker in April 2013 and got rated a 4, but then I started working 60 hours a week and didn't have the time to write anything for Textbroker. I just logged into it again yesterday and noticed that there don't seem to be as many articles available to write as I remember there being last year, but I still might give it a try. Are there other similar sites that are more popular?

Share on facebook