Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Something new is always great and i'm really happy with you starting something new on your own. With design, doesn't matter if it's digital or hand-made, there are ton of ways to express yourself as a creative person. For instance, you could take a look at diamond painting, or there are tons of services who makes paintings from digital photos, and i'm not mentioning crafting some fancy things for house decorating. Now you can work all by yourself through web and the better things you - the more people you have. Anyways, good luck to you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Like most of the people in this thread have already mentioned, I would suggest splitting it halfway ie 50-50%. Although you are doing all the hard work, your friend is the one doing the grunt work and laying the foundation of the business for you to actually put you wonderful talent to use. As much as business development seems like an easy job, it is not. It is a long and difficult process where you have to be consistent and patient for one to actually convert a lead. Do talk about everything with your friend and business partner and document this. I would recommend drawing a partnership deed before proceeding with anything else.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Starting as a newbee? Don't worry about your profits. Just keep it as savings and increase your potential reach. Get high paying clients, work smart and then Start dividing profit margins

Share on facebook

Founder at MadtoKnow
    Partner at MenteGifts

4. Collapse Details
    great question, You can buy design equipment at BliBi for a low price, just by using BliBli coupon

Share on facebook

Passionate To Write and draw, Especially about politics and art. Check my harga iphone 6

5. Collapse Details
    I think 60/40 or 55/45. Because in starting it's very difficult to bring work but after completing the work confirmation, You need to handle the client. Client will ask many changes and all are need to complete by you. You need to satisfy the client. If client completely satisfies you can get chance good leads also.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    i got more information about this thank u sir

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Since you will be doing all the work you should own 51% shares. The clients are going to work with you or stick with you only if they like your work. So it makes sense for you to keep the control of the company. It also protects you from being taken advantage of in case the partnership doesn't work out. My 2 cents.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    try to buy design equipment by using Promo Zalora

Share on facebook

Passionate To Write and draw, Especially about politics and art. Check my harga iphone 6

9. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    I think that you don't have to share the tasks like one for finding clients and the other for doing the hard work because it's not difficult to find clients just register on different websites like freelancers, upwork, 99designs and you will find a lot projects. I suggest that you both do the same finding clients and designing since you are both designers and share 50/50 and it's fair. Also for doing both design you will get to have each other's opinions regarding the designs.

Dafont 192.168.l.l FileHippo

Share on facebook

Last edited by Amelia_S; 03-03-2019 at 12:05 PM.

10. Collapse Details
    In my Opinion you both should share your profit in equal amount for some period of time .Both are equally important for your own work. According to both of your work each one is comparatively on the same level of responsibilities. One will find the clients and after getting client the other one will complete the work of design.... so so for now 50-50 is best option u can consider for each other.

Share on facebook