Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Which form of digital advertising was the most effective for you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Which form of digital advertising was the most effective for you?
    Hi guys! Let's share our stories on which type of digital (or may be not digital) advertising was successful and beneficial for your specific type of business. And, of course, let's give us some helpful tips on how to be visible on the web and make everyone talking about your cakes or pillows or bricks, etc.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Email Marketing
    Social Media Marketing
    SMS Marketing

These three techniques I am using for my business and they are really effective for me.

If you want to get visible on the website or search engine, you will have to work on SEO of your website first.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    The most important thing about digital marketing is the sales you can control. i recommend the book "Dotcomsecrets"

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi everyone!

It depends on the nature of your business but I believe that the best way is a combination of originality and relevant information: i.e. sms, email marketing or bespoke offers if you have in-store wi-fi 75% of shoppers use their mobile devices in-store (Internet Retailer).

Have a look at selfservice.marketing if you want to have an idea of the most effective marketing services that you can use. I hope it helps!

Cheers!

Ana

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I found blogging worked very well for me in 2007-2010 (until I pivoted the business). At that point, my back catalogue was not relevant to the new business direction so the traffic to the site isn't as relevant.

PPC is always reliable, but can be very expensive.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) are the most effective techniques of Digital Advertising for me. I am using both techniques to increase web traffic.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi Julia,

i work with businesses that use vouchers to attract new customers and reward existing customers. For large businesses vouchers, offers, etc. are one of their primary marketing methods but we find that it is a tactic really under-utilised by small businesses.

We undertook some research recently that found that 75% of consumers have never used a voucher from a small business, so potentially creating vouchers could be an effective way to stand out from your competition, win new customers and keep existing ones!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    1) SEO
    2) SMM
    3) Ads

These 3 works for me!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Social media, blogs, articles can be most effective way

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by julia@gothamads.com View Post
    Hi guys! Let's share our stories on which type of digital (or may be not digital) advertising was successful and beneficial for your specific type of business. And, of course, let's give us some helpful tips on how to be visible on the web and make everyone talking about your cakes or pillows or bricks, etc.
    social media
    article posting
    email marketing

Share on facebook

CertifyGuide The Ultimate Source of Certification Exam Preparation Guides