Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Which form of digital advertising was the most effective for you? - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Email Marketing - If you dont have a list you can look into buying a targeted list or Solo Ads.
    Inbound Marketing - This has worked best for us by giving something of extreme value to our prospects in exchange for their contact and lead them to a Sales Funnel.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    For me at the moment I am still playing with Social Media marketing, in trying to get targeted advertising to people interested in what I have on my website! It depends on where you are with your website, taking out ads may be effective, though if early on, maybe not. I'm still early in my website, so ads don't work with mine very well (yet).

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Email marketing and increase likes and followers organically are really irritating and I do not like to do these things.

Share on facebook

Introducing the element of Creativity to the world of Fishing. Fishing T Shirts - Striped Bass T Shirts Men - Fishing Hat For Men

4. Collapse Details
    I suggest email marketing through popular service provider like mailchimp. It works great for my casting business.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It works too! A friend of mine found a job using that site!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Email Marketing, Branded sms Marketing and social media marketing through Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn are the most effective techniques of Digital Advertising for my business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Advertising on search engines
    Pop-ups
    Advertising on blogs
    Advertising on social networks

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Great! It works too! A friend of mine found a job using that site!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I have found the answer depends on the goal of the advertising. I have had success with Facebook, Google, Twitter and am testing others. I advise potential clients that this is a marathon and not a sprint so the budget should be spread to find the optimum results.

Facebook offers some of the best targeting around but for some, old school direct mail trumps anything online and reflects a higher LTV so there are many answers for this.

Share on facebook

Click Here to get my FREE report on how acquire new customers/clients/patients easily! Empowered Marketing Solutions, LLC exists to help you grow your business effortlessly AND predictably.

10. Collapse Details
    Try Facebook Ad campaign for real and quality leads.

Share on facebook