Thread: Blogging

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Blogs are a wonderful way to spread the word. Today, the internet plays a large role in every day life. Computers are everywhere. You can create a blog for free on multiple websites. I think it is something that you should really bring to the next level. Look them up. Find the right one for you. Explore and experiment! Your possibilities are endless.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think you're right about the content is one of the important aspects of things you have to really put a lot of efforts and time for readers to come and read. That way you will have more subscribers, and blogging isn't like you can be successful over night, which it takes a lot of time to make your blog well-known and favored by others. I mainly use Wordpress for my blog, which I'm currently redoing it for my dad's business. It is free and I just host it through their server until I decide whether or not I need to have my own hosting one.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by we-host View Post
    I'm looking for a free blog where I already have a built-in audience. A site that caters to business communities, so that I could post advertisements and entries related to business in my own blog.

Does anyone know one?

Please let me know. Thanks!!!!

Gladys
    There's no such thing as a built in audience unless you buy an already established blog on Flippa or something. You need to build your own audience, write about something you're passionate about and just learn some basic SEO and you'll be ready to rock.

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

4. Collapse Details
    I Love Internet Marketing!
    I think that internet marketing is a great way to earn extra cash. When I first started only a year ago, it was like this whole new way of thinking came to me. I did not even know that it exist. I watched youtube videos from the very successful Lisa Irby and have learned everything that I know today. I am learning about RSS feed so this is sort of new to me. I would like to get into more of email marketing. I would love to find a company that is not too expensive that will help me with those concerns. Today I use social media, websites, and personal blogs to market my businesses.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There's really nothing like having a popular blog in my opinion. Since it is so cheap, sometimes free if you don't want a custom domain, virtually all of your ad income is pure profit. It's just a great way to make a living.

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

6. Collapse Details
    Blogs are great. You can use them to promote your business, and you can make money directly from your blog through ads, affiliate programs, etc. They're also nice to establishing yourself as an expert, branding reasons and being easy to find.

It can take a long time to make money with a blog, though. I agree with an above poster -- I wouldn't go with a free domain or free hosting service. There are enough cheap options out there that you should be able to find something affordable, and then you don't have to worry about losing your site if something happens to the free blogging service.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    We-Host, have you looked into IBOToolBox? I have a blog in a non-business niche, but if you are looking for a business-oriented platform, this might fit the bill. It's a free marketing platform where you can brand your business. And moreover, there's a section where you write community posts, and the site claims to have a huge targeted audience. Not quite a "built-in audience" but close enough, don't you think?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Blogging is best, you daily new content publish related website..

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    If you don't want to spend a dime though just use Google's blogger. Since it is owned by Google, SEO really isn't all that important and the blogspot in the domain isn't a big deal at all in the search engines. Just write and post good content, worry about SEO and stuff later when you have a little bit of traffic.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I'm not sure how well blogs and affiliate marketing and MLM go together, but to each his own. If you find it profitable, that's great! However, it is so hard to compete when there are so many people out there selling the same thing as your are and your downline becomes your competition. I just never understood how people could succeed at MLM when it is just the same thing, over and over. Successful blogs usually have a uniqueness to them that sets them apart from the competition. It is hard to get that edge over the competition when everyone else is selling the same thing you are.

Share on facebook