Thread: Blogging

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    A few months ago I started a blog at blogspot featuring content that can't be found anywhere else. Since then my audience has been growing daily without me doing much marketing. So I agree that 'content is king'. As long as you offer something of value to the reader, they'll keep coming back. Only then will monetizing the blog be a viable option.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Blogging is becoming part of peoples daily life.Generally there are blogs about just anything you think about.Blogging has also become a way of earning a living to most people.I recently started a blog about beauty and it is making me a lot of money. If you like blogging then it would cost you nothing because anyone can start blogging for free.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think blogs can go together with any way of making money online. As far as MLM goes, I really wouldn't get into that too much. I know there can be a lot of money made there, but it seems like a lot of it is through deception. People don't really know the truth about the MLM company they're signing up with until after they've paid their way in. That's just bad business and it doesn't really look good for you. If you try to make money online in other ways and people know you from MLM and some shady way you might've gotten them to sign up with they might not do business with you again.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are too many avenue's of blogging and putting your product out there to not be success. Between Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube, there is plenty of room for customers to see the product.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    With good blogging techniques, am sure you can get a lot of money. I think it blogging has gone to another level and will continue to be the best way to air your views and get paid in return. Personally I am a blogger and will always be blogging for a long time.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Blogging and blogspots are pretty useful specially when you know how to use them and how to make money off those blogsites. Most blogsites in the internet are free and have tutorials that teach the bloggers how to write good content and how to publish content.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Blogging is actually something that I have become pretty interested in. I've always thought that the more places that you put your work, the more likely people are to come across it. People are also pretty nosy so they like to know what everyone is thinking and doing. If you have an audience in any medium it definitely makes sense to capitalize on it using a blog. It also is a decent idea for people who are just starting out. One of the best ways that I think you can use a blog is to make an online resume. This especially makes sense if you are an artist. Pretty much anything where you can display your work. That's what I plan on using a blog for myself.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Blogs are a fantastic way to get content out on the web quickly and often times if your using a decent CMS like wordpress to push it your content out, it couldnt be easier. In terms of guest blogging, from what i understand, it has been targeted by Google's Matt Cutts and his webspam team. It seems that as a strategy, it unfortunately won't have much SEO value for much longer. He mentions that if your doing guest blogging then "your hanging around with really bad company", which seems like a somewhat threatening statement.

This article made me laugh and had a witty title, while also making some interesting points about the topic - http://insights.primevisibility.com/...guest-blogger/

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I use blogspot .. I blog about the business actually from day one until now .. I do have a business website but I like the idea that customers can get a more personal feel for what they're buying when they can read how it all started

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    So long as you blog on something that you love, then am sure it is worth every time you spend on it. I have been blogging for a year now and all the time I have invested on the blog is worth it. I have also monetized my blog so you can see why I spend most of my time around it.

Share on facebook