Thread: Blogging

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    there are so many out there, if your content is good then you do not have to worry about which one you choose, you will get known

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think that internet marketing is a great way to earn extra cash. When I first started only a year ago, it was like this whole new way of thinking came to me. I did not even know that it exist. I watched youtube videos from the very successful Lisa Irby and have learned everything that I know today.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee38 View Post
    love blogs and most of my websites now are blogs, my home business/mlm site is a blog

blogs are full of what search engines want and need thats keywords and content

content is king

a few years ago it was relatively easy to have an email newsletter as spam filters where a gleam in billy boys eye

now in email you cant use words like mlm income etc without your email getting perhaps filtered out

i still have email reports etc but everything is on a webpage

in past year i have just started with rss and atom feeds and have had a lot of luck and have just finished looking at a video from james maduk in his shhhhhh internet marketing site about rss feeds

and in it he says that he reckons that inawhile there will be so many rss and atom feeds that getting them read will be as hard as email is

so he has just started talking about direct marketing 2 desktop look at msn messanger thats what desktop marketing is

for thjose who dont think network marketing and mlm dont go together

how about mlm companies alerting us to new training sessions etc

you have a customer for your mlm and u download a desktop marketing avatar which gives him inffo on say a new edition of newsletter a new product

ways to use this are endless
    Blogging is just like a madness

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

4. Collapse Details
    I know of 3 blogs that will accept guest posts that are only focused on small businesses and those that market to them.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    A few months ago I started a blog at blogspot featuring content that can't be found anywhere else. Since then my audience has been growing daily without me doing much marketing. So I agree that 'content is king'. As long as you offer something of value to the reader, they'll keep coming back. Only then will monetizing the blog be a viable option.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I really want blog resources !!!!!!!!!!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think you're right about the content is one of the important aspects of things you have to really put a lot of efforts and time for readers to come and read. That way you will have more subscribers, and blogging isn't like you can be successful over night, which it takes a lot of time to make your blog well-known and favored by others. I mainly use Wordpress for my blog, which I'm currently redoing it for my dad's business. It is free and I just host it through their server until I decide whether or not I need to have my own hosting one.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. ... CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I was busy setting up my Instagram work account. Need to get the account spinning though, been looking around and it seems to offer exactly what I want. I was looking for a smart and easy way to earn a good amount of likes on my posts and this actually worked.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    hey would you be interested in writing for B2B SaaS company?
    https://www.quickdrycleaning.com/

Share on facebook