Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What is the best price I should pay for SEO services? - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think SEO is something you can do yourself. Just reading a few tutorials online might shed some light on your quest. I have learnt SEO from reading tutorials and in a few months I find myself good at it. It is all about optimization trust me nothing is hard in SEO.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    its depends on your keywords and your website competition. Suppose your website don't have competition means, you just spend Rs.10000 for your website promotion, this is from my experience only.. If you have time means you just read out SEO blogs then you also make your website promotion without investment.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi,

If your best price concerned with budget price deal then each company have their different packages depending upon the business objective,target audience and size.

Basic SEO charges vary from $300-$500 depending on the number of pages and content and time to produce results.
    Where as
    Detailed SEO vary from $700 - $1000 depending upon pages and the step-by-step manual work that need to be done on every page of website to optimize in a given time and producing valuable results

Thanks

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelouis View Post
    I think SEO is something you can do yourself. Just reading a few tutorials online might shed some light on your quest. I have learnt SEO from reading tutorials and in a few months I find myself good at it. It is all about optimization trust me nothing is hard in SEO.
    Yeah, I agree with mikelouis that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is something which you can do yourself. Its all about being able to generate keywords for your site. There are some free clients out there which do this for free. Even, Google has a software with the help of which you can easily start generating keywords for your website. And these keywords generally lead to higher results in the search index.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hey OP,

How's everything going? Did you end up paying for SEO services or are you learning yourself?

I have some good learning material I can send over to you if you're interested

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Its depends upto you that you want to increase business revenue from SEO Service or you agree if your website comes in Google 10th page too.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There is no "set price" you should be paying for an SEO service. The thing you need to look at to determine the price is competition. If it is a long tail keyword without much competition you won't have to pay too much. On the other hand if you are trying to rank for a term such as "weight loss" you will need to pay a lot!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The top selling price you can obtain is usually $0. 00. Do not need spend everything to obtain a better SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. If you would like key terms, we have a power generator for that (made simply by Google even) in which produces a list of key terms suitable for your web site. If you would like better back links, use a organized website link including Wordpress does.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    From the other side, having working in SEO here's my take on what people should charge-
    I don't work for less than £50-70 and hour, but I have ~8 years experience in the industry and am very confident with my knowledge and ability. Unless you have a lot of experience which includes doing on-site SEO for large sites, ranking sites for competitive keywords, cleaning up link profiles and restoring websites that were hit by penalties/algorithm updates etc then I wouldn't recommend charging any more than £40 an hour.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    There is no one 'best' price. You have to think of price in terms of ROI. Some people spend $10k every month on seo services for a $20k profit. A $10k expense sounds like a lot but in front of a $20k profit, it seems very reasonable. Always think of expenses in terms of ROI.

Share on facebook