1. Collapse Details
    getting around a noncompete agreement
    I have worked for the same company for 8 years and have been in my profession for 30 years. The firm I worked for is a tax corp and each year they have treated me worse and worse. This past year was all
    I could take and I am not going back. I want to start my own business. My contract says I cannot do my prior clients that I have done the past 2 years for 2 years. Many of my clients know me and have said they want me to do their taxes. If I don't solicit clients and they search me out can I prepare their returns. Has anyone had any experience with this.
    Thanks

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    How sweet your post in here. I also glads to your post. i read this post very carefully.
    We have a commercial online business business. The last bit of your china email lists building system is pulling in focused rush hour gridlock to your press page by means of different free and paid activity age strategies accessible on the web. For instance, you can compose articles, post remarks on related discussions and announcement sheets and utilize pay per snap to draw the general population you have to your offer.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Typically, the only way to fight a non-compete agreement is to go to court. If you are an employee (or former employee) who signed such an agreement, this means you must violate the agreement and wait to be sued. It may be that your former employer has never sued another employee to enforce the non-compete agreement.

Share on facebook