Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Buying Traffic, Facebook Likes and Twitter Followers
    Have any of you out there ever bought traffic, Facebook likes or Twitter followers. I've seen people selling these services online and I've even tried out buying traffic once or twice just to test it out.

What I soon found out after a few weeks of testing is that the traffic I got were probably mostly just bots, as I first suspected prior to the purchase. I'd say that the main purpose of these types of services is only for padding up your stats and should not be relied on to deliver organic results such as ad clicks or purchases of your products.

What is your opinion of this? Do you think I am missing something, or did I get it right that this is pretty much just for padding up statistics? Is there any other purpose for this that I may not be seeing?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think you should stop purchasing these kind of services right away. They cost money and they will mostly give you fake Facebook profiles that will like your page but will never assist it with real activity (likes, comments, shares). I suggest you start using Facebook Adverts, it will surely be much more effective.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I would never buy traffic or followers for Facebook, Twitter or my website. Those followers are just dead traffic. They are there but they don't do anything. And when Facebook or Twitter start pruning inactive fake accounts, you lose all your followers for which you paid a large amount of money.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The problem with this, is that people get rewarded for liking, following, etc. then never look at the site again. They may even unfollow or unlike the Facebook page. There are so many places that offer incentive to do tasks like liking pages, and there are people who just go around to everyone and try to make money. They aren't real potential customers. You need to connect to your audience organically. The traffic will come by word of mouth if they like your products/services.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I'm not sure if there are sites which give you real people for cash. My twitter was made to follow people I do not know, maybe one of the sites which do this hacked my account so I changed my password and removed the applications I was subscribed to. I'm irritated at people who do this to others and to what they did to my account. Maybe there are sites which hack accounts or enable an auto-liker or something. I agree you should stop using sites like those as they promote intrusion of privacy and hacking.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Buying these can have a great effect, just make sure you buy from a trusted seller who sells real likes/follows. It'll be more expensive, but obviously worth it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, buying these kinds of services are useful, but only when they are from legitimate sellers. Nobody wants bots to be liking their stuff. If you get a real and legitimate user, then everything should turn out nicely. People will join in because they see the popularity of your posts/accounts. It is worth it.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It's usually a suspect practice because even if they are real people they're not likely to be interested in your site. There is a great program called tweetadder that has worked for in getting real followers. You can choose to follow people who are following someone in your niche and in turn you can get good follow backs.

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

9. Collapse Details
    Buying Twitter followers could be a bit useful though. Let's face it, it's hard to get a lot of followers. When people would take a look at your Twitter profile and see that you have less than 20 followers, they wouldn't take you seriously. My advice is that buy followers until the first 2000 then try to gather the other followers yourself. By having a lot of followers on your profile, you would seem a lot more credible.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Buying traffic, likes, and twitter followers is pretty much just for stats. It brings more authority to your Twitter account. If you buy views and likes for you YouTube videos it'll be easier to rank them to get them on the first page. If you get a lot of Facebook likes for your page you'll get real people to like and go on it. It pretty much just helps to bring in lots of real traffic.

Share on facebook