Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I've seen people selling it, and I wonder what the benefit is. Who are these people liking or following? I've heard stories about some companies selling them and they've just created loads of bots, of fake followers or likers. And that doesn't seem fair, to a viewer or the person buying these. It kind of seems like a scam, because they aren't actually generating any new interested from real people.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I never have been and never will be a fan of these "bots" which they call followers. You don't get any real customers and this it will not help your business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I've never purchased any likes or followers but I have used a website called AddMeFast to get more likes. I only used it to boost my numbers when I was first starting out because I knew that the "people" liking my pages were mainly just bots. I don't recommend spending any money on it though because it's just not worth it.

Share on facebook

dollarBLAB | A blog about how to make money online
    Make money online with Neobux | ClixSense | Swagbucks | Ipsos

4. Collapse Details
    I never go for this buying followers online. They are normally fake accounts created and can be easily flagged thus ending up losing them. You will lose money buying them and if they are banned, you also risk getting banned for buying them.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I understand the purpose of doing this. The biggest barrier to entrance for a lot of things is getting that initial burst of viewers. Once you're a bit set up with 1000 or so people that view your stuff on a fairly regular basis it becomes a bit easier, and if you're doing something with good quality it can take off. That barrier to entry is important though. I think that it's important for everyone to go through it without buying views and such. That initial starting point is the time that you want to learn and get used to how everything works. If you don't know how to do something it's pretty likely that you won't be successful doing it. So I wouldn't suggest people try to take shortcuts.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Do not go for the PAID Social Services ...
    Buying traffic or just giving the job to create your Social media presence in a short period of time through paid services is just a waste of money & time as well. I have seen that the online media firms guarantee you to have a huge number of facebook likes, twitter following & followers and other aspects to enhance your social presence. But, be aware of these services as these are not the original or an organic one. They just do some trick and provides you the statistics to show that they have done a job for you. It's always harmful for your business or services as the SE's like Google take these services as a mode of spamming.
    I suggest all the members, not to use such type of services rather give your precious time to create a good profile and social engagement on your own as the real one . I am a web designer as well as an Internet Marketing professional and having a very good knowledge on Social media services, so it's a good practice to make your presence on your own in the web market.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There is absolutely no point in buying traffic. Buying traffic is only good for people that are selling ad space on their site and need a quick boost of views to their page to make more money.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Why do you want to buy traffic, Facebook likes, and Twitter followers? All the offers that promise to deliver traffic, fans, followers are totally worthless. They use bots to join you... so none of them are real people. You will get 0 conversion rate. All those fake traffic will do you no good unless you are into scam ad companies to think you have high traffic volume.

The only exception is that when you use actual Facebook ads to get facebook fans. Those fans are very real, but then again... it's quite useless now too since facebook lowered the natural exposure rate for the fan page wall posts. Your fans won't even see your wall posts unless you pay to "promote posts".

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It's a good idea to kick start a site but if you're in the music business and you want to really know if people like your materials, it's best not to buy fake likes and followers. For me, it's not good practice. It's a bit deceitful in a way. But that's just my opinion.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Auror View Post
    Buying Twitter followers could be a bit useful though. Let's face it, it's hard to get a lot of followers. When people would take a look at your Twitter profile and see that you have less than 20 followers, they wouldn't take you seriously. My advice is that buy followers until the first 2000 then try to gather the other followers yourself. By having a lot of followers on your profile, you would seem a lot more credible.
    I agree and that's why FB likes and Twitter followers are essential to start-ups. Having around a thousand followers/likes will help your company get that "bandwagon effect" and you sort of "get the ball rolling" when you start campaigning to acquire real/organic followers/likes. It's actually an effective social media marketing strategy.

Share on facebook