Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have just started adding in a few paid traffic sites and it is delivering a good amount of traffic. This is supposed to be targeted traffic so they tell
    me this is a good way of getting targeted traffic since you are promoting something or selling something. I could be wrong but I think you should use
    Free and paid traffic just be careful who you use some of them will not deliver transferable traffic. Get you a company like Aweber to collect your
    replies them you will know who is really interested.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've never bought traffic, Facebook likes or Twitter followers. Such investments don't really add much value to your marketing campaign, since such services mostly use bots to artificially boost numbers. I believe it's much better to take it slow and steady. Work on creating unique content and engaging your audience on a daily basis. Once you establish your brand name, then all the traffic, likes and followers will come naturally.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I recently noticed that Facebook also offers likes for your pages. Something like 10$ per month I'm not sure but Facebook also sells like. I don't know what's happening but that could be awful since your accounts would be doing auto like for no purpose at all but for Facebook's profits? I need to do a little more reasearch on this.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It is always a bad idea to use short cuts to receive traffic. Most of those accounts are normally fake and will be revoked in a few days or weeks of using them. You will just end up losing your money. Just work hard to make your site better.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldplozha View Post
    I think you should stop purchasing these kind of services right away. They cost money and they will mostly give you fake Facebook profiles that will like your page but will never assist it with real activity (likes, comments, shares). I suggest you start using Facebook Adverts, it will surely be much more effective.
    I completely agree with you! the contacts you get are not potential customers, so you should try to find real customers, and as donaldplozha said i think Facebook Adverts is a good idea

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You have to be very careful when buying followers. Most of them will be bots, and you can't really expect any kind of engagement from them. So I would advise you to build your own following. It does take more work, but it's very worth it in the end. You want to attract real people.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Buying links and followers can result in penalties from Google - and this is devastating to a small business website. I agree with the others here - focus on providing the best and most meaningful content possible on your website rather than finding a shortcut to gaining followers or likes. If your content is truly useful and engaging it will appeal to your target audience. Share this on popular social media resources - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ - and actively participate in online discussions to grow your follower reach. It's better to be safe then sorry, especially when considering Penguin updates.

Share on facebook

American-made SEO designed by seasoned marketers and never outsourced.

Visit us online at www.moorethanseo.com
    Find us on Facebook for exclusive content and promotions: https://www.facebook.com/Moorethanseo
    Visual learner? See our boards on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/moorethanseo/

8. Collapse Details
    it really holds no value, except to make it look like you're more important than you really are!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think the idea of buying traffic, likes and followers is appealing to new business owners because they'd like to jump in and have potential customers already see them as a thriving, successful business. However, I agree that this is not authentic, and in the end will not help your business because the "traffic" you are spending money on to look good are just bots, and people that are smart enough will be able to sense this or even research this. If they look into these fake profiles that will really put your business in a bad light. Any business that has anything "fake" about them is not one I would want to trust with my business, and I'm sure others feel the same. Spending some money up front to boost up your numbers may seem like a good idea, but I don't think this is an honest practice to start your new business and give yourself a good image.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    If you're able to view your Website stats you should be able to see how many bots are showing up as well, and that should give you a good idea as to whether or not you're actually getting a lot of bot traffic, verses a unique click through.

Share on facebook