Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Need suggestion for Company logo
    Currently starting a laundry business, called 'dirtLess'
    already design a logo by myself but didnt use it yet bcs still not sure for the future of my business.

[spoiler=logo]Logo Final.jpg[/spoiler]

if things goes right, i want to expand it to bigger cleaning related business (e.g car wash, room cleaning, carpet, premium laundry etc)
    so i need a logo idea that just not represent my current business,
    i didnt ask to design a logo for me, i just need the idea what would represent 'dirtLess'
    tagline ideas would help me as well

thanks in advance

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Removing dirt (icon), hand with cloth removing dirt will be good as a symbol/icon as a logo.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Company logo should be professional and it should attract our customers by a simple way. Now we have a lots online logo creation tools are present. They are free logo design, free logo maker, Graphic springs, canva etc..

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, I can suggest you. I have a great experience at Banner Ad design, Logo design, Gif , Facebook Cover design in website banner design service company called banner guru. So I can Removing dirt (icon), hand with cloth removing dirt will be good as a symbol/icon as a logo for your business. Thanks

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Just Google Croud design sites. The way it works is simple: You ask for a design, submit your URL if you have one,set a budget and you'll receive many designs form all over the world. You get to choose
    the one you like the most and disregard the rest.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Company logo should be professional and it should attract our customers by a simple way. Now we have a lots online logo creation tools are present. You should try something more creative and suitable. In these type of business we need creativity more than style.

Ethan Stark

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I would suggest adding something like a sparkle to one of the letters. Then you can add a different icon for each business, such as shirts for drycleaning, a scrubber for a cleaning business, etc.
    Have something set for all of them with a changing variable, but keep your branding colors the same. You need more colors than just white and tan, especially for a website. Check out https://coolors.co/

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    My suggestion is try to use any professional font and also put business colors. Because logo tells about company, so it need more attractive design for reach out.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    A company logo must be representative for your business. I suppose you need professional's help. Or, if you can do it by yourself just sit down with your colleagues and brainstorm the ideas. Maybe you can try some logo making software like this one. It was helpful for me personally, I could make a very original business card.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    make ladies with hand in clothes everything sale ladies

Share on facebook