Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Collapse Details
    If you are a sole proprietor, you should be able to open an account with your Driver's License and a copy of your D/B/A certificate (which you can file locally; it was $10 for me).

If you are a corporation, and an officer, you should be able to open one simply with a Corporate Resolution.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    For someone like. I made my bank account in 2-3 hours. I only need to have everything. My friend made a bank account for 3 days. He didnít have anything there. And he went to another bank and everything seemed ok

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It is strange to hear that a large bank asks for a mandatory presence with such a simple operation. More and more people prefer online banking, even older ones. I am extremely pleased that I can carry out operations without leaving home. Just by taking the numbers from my check -125108272- I can control where my money goes. Choose a friendly bank and you will not have problems.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It is quite easy, takes 1-2 days.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    We are currently with a credit union for our personal accounts and business account. As a sole-proprietorship it was relatively easy to set up the account and it only took about an hour. However, since opening the account the CU has changed it's way of doing business and has made it more inconvenient for me to our banking. Most of the time I can handle things online, i.e paying bills, budgeting, bank statements, transferring money. This issue we are having is the inconsistency in holds they place on deposited checks, overdraft fees even though the money is in the account but on hold because it is a check, an even going into the branch to handle deposits. Now when we go to the branch they have a PAT machine which is a video chat teller. ITs very impersonal. I tell them that I refuse to use it because when I go to my bank I expect a certain level of customer service and human interaction, not on a computer screen. I want to work with people who are familiar with our needs as a business and as individuals. Needless to say, but I'll say it any way, we are trying to find a new financial institution. Does any one have any suggestions?

Share on facebook