Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What to do with my shareholder???
    Hi everyone. I'm a year into business and have a shareholder who has a stake in the business and is also a director. She invested cash for a % and that's exactly what I wanted and needed to get going. I plan to have the cash paid back by the end of 2017. She is absolutely no help to the business, outdated and energy sapping. That said, I wouldn't have been able to start up without her funds. But once I've paid them back paying dividends for her doing nothing at all is going to annoy me. We have a standard shareholders agreement and she has 30%. What do you think the best and right thing is to do? It's playing on my mind so feel I need to get it sorted (when the time is right) or settled in my mind. Can anyone help?
    Thanks

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    When communication is also important to be honest with your shareholders. The receiving dividends from their share of the stock at a profit. As investor engagement continues to evolve organization must adopt of strengthen and engage with there shareholders after all they provide the investment that keeps your company moving forward. While you will hopefully be regarded them by increasing the value of their shares, you can also keep things running smoothly day to day with a number of simple tips.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    based on your agreement you need accept if you want to know how my company is running with shareholders you visit mobile application development company in Bangalore

Share on facebook