1. Collapse Details
    Your routine and it's time consumption
    How long does it generally take everybody to go through their daily web routine? I am fairly new to this all so it definitely takes me a while. I've been doing this every day for a few weeks now and to research a few keywords, write a relevant article, check it, promote it, build backlinks, and search through forums and blogs for useful info... it takes me around 8 hours. What's your routine and how fast can you do it? I'm very curious as to how I can be more productive and better utilize my time.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Well I am a Beginner at SEO so trying to learn everything regarding SEO as fast as I can. But usually I spend 7-8 hours on SEO to do Off-Page SEO of website. And 1-2 hours for searching information related to my tasks.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I spend around 1 hour to read update on SEO and blogging. Search information related to my work around 2 - 3 hrs. And then I do off page (link building) work for 5 - 6 hrs

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I spend 2 -3 hours to check backlinks of competitors, check analytics & webmaster tool of my website. Read latest news on search engine updates around 1 hour. Search information related to work and work on link building for 4-5 hours.

Share on facebook