1. Collapse Details
    Wanting to have a business
    I been wanting to have my own business, and I am torn between what i love to do and what is popular to start a business.

I mean should I go for what I love doing or should I go what is popular in the market which has high competition?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I'd lean towards doing what you love more than what is popular. You'll have a better time running your business if you enjoy it. I will say this though, if there isn't a market for your business, then you need to find something else that you're into and move towards that. As far as popularity, I wouldn't dive into a market just because it was popular. Will be tougher to market too.

Share on facebook

Tired of updating, securing & just managing your website in general? Let us do it for you! Visit us today at www.WebmasterOnSite.com to get started!

3. Collapse Details
    Start a business you are passionate about! You will be far more successful in something that you enjoy doing and have a passion for. Let us know if you need any help starting your business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I would advice you to start a business in something that you're interested in. cause working with passion in something you love will take you beyond working in a popular business or market-share. Look at the greats like Steve Jobs and Walt Disney, they all started a business in something they love and look what they have accomplished.
    We can help you setting up your business from start to finish and we will give a complete marketing strategy and we will also guide you in every step of the way. just send me your contact info and we will take it from there sir.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    you should have to go with your 1st option.

Share on facebook