Thread: Hi, I'm Patrik

1. Collapse Details
    Hi, I'm Patrik
    Hi guys, my name is Patrik. I'm an SEO guy (no, I'm not that guy that guy that promises no.1 ranking in a month) and a content marketer.

I joined this forum for 3 reasons:

1. To see what problems do small business owners have when trying to promote their business (in order to help them AND improve my own services).
    2. To offer my services. I know, there are people who don't like other guys come and promote themselves on forums. But I think it is not the promotion itself that is irritating, but bad past experiences people usually have (especially in the digital marketing world where everyone is a F*****G expert). This is why I want to see how can I improve my services.
    3. To be part of a community where you can talk with other guys from your field (there's always room for learning something new).

So, if you need my help, please don't hesitate to contact me here or on my website.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    SEOs are very active members of this group. Hi Patrik, good to see you and hope to have interaction with you. - Marla Ahlgrimm

Share on facebook