Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetised View Post
    ShareASale is one of the best programs I have come accross. They offer some great products that work well for me as a tech blogger. These include gadgets, accessories, software and more. They also offer good payout rates for their merchants, have their own referral program and make payments easy.

I haven't heard of that one before, do they payout with paypal by any chance?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac9100 View Post
    I would recommend Adfly, or Linkbucks. The concept is very simple. All you have to do is post links around the internet, and the pay you every time someone clicks your link. It's called "Pay Per Click" You can make a decent amount of money depending on how hard you work. I find that this method is most successful if you have a website. That way you have a steady wave of traffic to click your links.
    Thanks for these recommendations. I haven't heard or tried these two PPC sites before, but it does seem very simple. I've recently just started a blog, and hopefully I can be able to find some Ads that relate to my niche market target. How's the pay? And can you choose what ads you want to place on your site?

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look more into those two sites.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I would say that you check out affiliateseeking.com it is one big site that has all the information that you need. It has several information on sites that claim to offer affiliate programs. They will highlight how much they pay and what are the requirements to receive your money.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I say clickbank, amazon, and rapbank are the best programs. Rapbank pay you through paypal.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    These are the top forex affiliate programs

www.winningfxbrokers.com

For those not in the know, forex affilaites can earn thousands from one click, not just a few bucks.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    One of the best affiliate program that you might be to try is "hosting affiliate program". This is its good passive income if you have more client, and they will renew the hosting service for each month. Here, you will get earn monthly.

Share on facebook