Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    Employees shouldn't use social media at their working hours. But that does not mean it needs to be blocked. Any way, if a company blocks the social media for their employees then there is nothing to be strange about. It's not a crime and it's not cruelty. It's just a simple perspective of the owner and there is nothing wrong about it.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Robert01; 06-10-2015 at 05:17 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    If we allow them to use social networks,they only spending their time for that itself,they are not finishing their work schedule.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you cannot motivate your employee to do his/her job, you won't solve that by banning social media sites. It is so normal nowadays for people to check their social media accounts and you should have an employee who will handle your social media pages. I really hope you have them for your business. If you have dedicated and motivated employees, depending on the nature of your business, they can even help the business by sharing ideas from the social media and they can also check out what the competition is doing. Use the social media, don't reject it.

Share on facebook

Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at http://CheapWindowsVPS.com

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by wander_n_wonder View Post
    I do not believe in having to block these sites. If you do this to your employees, it already creates a signal that you don't trust them well enough to know what to do during work hours. If you trust your employees, they will become more responsible at work.
    I completely agree. If you trust your employees, they will want to be worthy of that trust.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Employees Using Social Media at Work: Pros
    Increased productivity
    Leverage employees’ networks:
    Increased job satisfaction

Employees Using Social Media at Work: Cons
    Personal brand overshadows the corporate brand
    Inappropriate updates
    Employees taking advantage

See in detail here

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think it really depends on what type of company it is we are talking about, if employees are interested in company growth and profit (because they get commission or bonuses), then they most likely would check their social profiles rarely or from time to time, which is normal. Completely banning them is like forbid going to bathroom during work hours)) Anyway in my company we have cameras and a modern cheap time clock.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Personal facts an organisation can maintain about an employee, and employee rights to peer this statistics under records safety policies

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If your boss does these three things, they have got a private trouble with you Or to steer clear of mentions of destiny development for her personnel?

Share on facebook