Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Collapse Details
    the basics and education, experiences all are already in resume so basic can ask first and also about previous job experiences but should not that already mentioned in resume.
    check the qualities in persons that requires for job.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Start with small talk and ask several easy questions until the candidate seems relaxed. Then, hold a behavioral interview. A behavioral interview is the best tool you have to identify candidates who have the behavioral traits and characteristics that you have selected as necessary for success in a particular job.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Dog Training Products: Dog Bark Collar, Electric Dog Fence, Dog Training Collars

3. Collapse Details
    Do you ask only about the interview questions or for the whole process of hiring an employee?
    I have few steps I follow, I hope it will help you:
    1. Post an ad online (If you have your own website, you should post there as well on FB page, etc.)
    2. Have a short phone calls with the candidates who have preferred qualifications and experience
    3. First interview - I am not a fan of questions like “Why did you quit your old job”, “What did you like/dislike about your old job?”. I prefer to give them scenarios and see what their responses are.
    4. Check their social media platforms (You can learn a lot from it)
    5. Second interview with the short listed candidates - tell them more about the job, their responsibilities and learn what salary they are looking for.
    6. Background check - I never skip this step as I believe it’s one of the most important steps. I also don’t use free website because I don’t trust them. I can recommend background-intel.com as legit and accurate.

I created this list with years experience and I found it is the most successful for me. Of course if it is for less important job, I could skip one or two steps but basically that’s it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The best thing that any employer should look for in new employees is - capability to handle the job. Try to check out whether applicants have what it takes to manage the job well as hiring a wrong employee would mean - you are not only giving away an unnecessary expense but also loosing some part of your business

Share on facebook