Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Your Dream Business
    I'm sure a lot of us here are aware that starting up or running a business is heavily grounded in reality, and it would be best to keep fantasies out of the day to day decisions and just in conducting business in general. However, I do still think that dreaming every now and again is healthy for our imaginations as future, aspiring, or even practicing entrepreneurs, as it helps to keep our mind sharp and at the very least it gives us something to aspire to.

That said, this has always been a favorite question of mine to ask any business minded friend or associate, so I'm hoping to hear what our members here have to say so I could get to know you guys a bit more through your answers.

I personally would love to own a bar/restaurant or hotel. I've always been interested with the hospitality industry, and if only I had a looser budget for capital at present, I'd love to jump in and take the opportunity even if it is one of the riskier businesses you could partake in. Another optional dream of mine is having an apparel brand, one that would be widely known, even if it doesn't become as highly sought after as the classic brands like Gucci and Chanel, I'd be perfectly happy just having a moderately successful fashion brand.

Now it's your turn. The question is what would your dream business be, if you had the luxury of unlimited capital and almost no chance of failing?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    For me, If I had "unlimited capital and almost no chance of failing" I would surely start the space travel business. I would set up a Space Center and invite applications for Pay-to-24 Hours in Space - it would imply - training and then putting up people in space for 24 hours and then bring them back.

Space travel has always been my fantasy and I would love to start up a business in that.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    My dream business, believe it or not, would be to own a telemarketing company. I used to work for Telemarketing Services for 4 years and I loved every second of it. I was a team leader my last couple of years and I was in charge of about 20 people. The company went out of business because of a bunch of federal regulations that made it harder and harder for sales. I would love to start my own company and get a lot of telemarketing work, especially with campaigns for candidates and causes that I'm in favor of.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I am a physician so my best kind of job would be to have my own private clinic ofcourse! A huge desk and an office. The clinic itself working precise and effective like a Swiss clock!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    My ideal business would be a training and seminar company. I would love to travel across the country giving workshops. I don't like standing up and giving speeches, but I do love putting on workshops.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would also want to consider having a set of hotels and into the tourism industry. Right now our business is based on how much tourists would want to avail of our services thus I've found out that the tourism industry is one that brings in good money. I also want to have a food manufacturing corporation, food is always there for consumption and people are being particular nowadays on the food that they are eating so I believe the food industry is a big goldmine. I also want to go into electronics and computer tech since I am a techie myself. Technology is expensive and profits are huge in this area.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I'd love to own a video game designing company. Unfortunately, these days it takes a huge amount to get running, and there's a huge margin for failure, so it's only a dream.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I often dream about earning my income as a well known published fiction author. I'd love to work from a cabin in the woods conjuring stories and characters each and every day. I do try to carve out some spare time to devote to my writing ambition, but as everyone else knows it can be hardest to make time for these far-fetched dreams. Swagger - I second your interest in owning a video game company. I used to aspire to work for Electronic Arts as a project manager or writer, but life took me along an alternate path. I miss the days of having time to kill with headshots and multiplayer adventures!

Share on facebook

American-made SEO designed by seasoned marketers and never outsourced.

Visit us online at www.moorethanseo.com
    Find us on Facebook for exclusive content and promotions: https://www.facebook.com/Moorethanseo
    Visual learner? See our boards on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/moorethanseo/

9. Collapse Details
    With unlimited capital and almost no chance of failing? I'd open my open pharmaceutical chemical research company. Imagine the good that could be done for the world! I have so many chemistry ideas as is, but nobody will fund me to research what I WANT to research. It's all for their own personal medicinal interests. That is to say, to keep making more money by keeping them coming back. Sad-to-say. But for example, imagine an efficient aerosolized delivery system for disease cures such as malaria. It would change the complete face of helping struggling third-world countries as we know it for the better. Course my father did always instill into me the following: If you are going to waste time dreaming, DREAM BIG!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Actually, even with unlimited capital and no chance of failing, my dream would still be the same as the one I'm following right now - that is, a creative arts studio that creates unique content. Everyone can list out all the things they can do, but it takes courage to actually work towards their dreams.

Share on facebook