Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I would have a business that provides IT services for companies. I have seen a lot of businesses who just don't care about their customers and who seem like they don't even know what they are doing. My business would be different. Keeping other companies up to date about new technologies, better hardware, better chances to get work done, ...

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I would probably start a record company. I've always been really into music. Whether it is rap/hiphop, country, electronic, rock, or pop you name it. I've taken piano, violin, drums and guitar lessons and I absolutely love it. But i'm a terrible singer. Can't sing to save my life. I wanted to actually study music as my major in college but changed my mind about it. So, I think it makes sense for me to go on this path.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I would love to own a boutique or maybe even an online boutique. One that sells the newest and trendiest clothing for everyone! The only problem is that I live in the completely wrong area for this! The area that I live is not trendy nor do they care what is the newest fashion! I think if I were to take a chance on this option is to go the online boutique option!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    My dream business is a simple food restaurant starting a small capital.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    my dream business is to own a boutique, create my own design, have my own tailoring shop for women, young girls and babies =)

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by tspires2 View Post
    I would love to own a boutique or maybe even an online boutique. One that sells the newest and trendiest clothing for everyone! The only problem is that I live in the completely wrong area for this! The area that I live is not trendy nor do they care what is the newest fashion! I think if I were to take a chance on this option is to go the online boutique option!
    Nice! I'm doing something along this line. It's fun as hell. Even if your area isn't too trendy, online boutique is definitely worth trying. It's something I love doing so it doesn't even feel like I'm working. Great great idea tspires2!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    I would probably start a record company. I've always been really into music. Whether it is rap/hiphop, country, electronic, rock, or pop you name it. I've taken piano, violin, drums and guitar lessons and I absolutely love it. But i'm a terrible singer. Can't sing to save my life. I wanted to actually study music as my major in college but changed my mind about it. So, I think it makes sense for me to go on this path.
    This completely slipped my mind, and I think I'd enjoy this very much as well. I also have pretty much the same concerns, in which I'm not really that talented in any of the instruments that I do know how to play and I am also not a very good singer, but at the same time, I'm also obsessively interested in music so I guess the next best thing would be to become a producer or to have my own record label. I'd love this but I think nowadays the need for record labels are becoming less and less necessary because anyone can pretty much make their own music and sell it without even having to leave the house. Still, it's a very romantic idea to me, and I would still personally love to see it come to fruition someday. Good luck to both of us!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It might seem like a long shot but my dream business has always been to have an online bank such as PayPal. I have been frustrated so many time by their services that makes me want to start my own merchant bank as their alternative.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    My dream job is to run the best 'go-to' story analyst site on the net. Unlike the rest of the boys, I'll want the major studios to approach me/us to help them make their movie scripts better.

That's my problem. I always set my goals way too high.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi, I believe in the law of attraction. Wherever I direct my energies and focus, something must manifest. I have used this technique for a while now and have achieved my goals in one way or another over a period of time. Right now I have a dream of making use of my language and writing skills. I want to do something where I feel that my services actually help another person to get where they need to be. I am keen on setting up a business on the internet that offers assistance to people who need all kinds of language help, be it for their business or website. For example, I could help a Spanish or German customer who doesn't speak much English set up their dream business on e-bay. Or I could write high quality reviews for websites in three different languages wherever they want. I think by joining this forum today, I have made a definite move in the right direction to come closer to my dream.

Share on facebook