Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If I had unlimited capital and almost no chance of failing. I would open up an restaurant of some sorts and start an
    online travel agency.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If I had unlimited capital, I don't think that I'd need a business! I would travel the world spending it! However, if I had enough capital and no chance of failing, I think I would want to non-profit work, rehabilitating people who need a little help. But, for a for-profit business, I think I would want to open a British tea room, and sell British foods. I am always looking for places to buy British food, but the selection is horrible. I saw a tea room in San Diego that I love, and would love to do something like that.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes I agree, If had unlimited capital I would rather travel the world, then slave away at a business. But if I chose to do so, I would open up some kind of art store and gift shop. In this art shop I would have all kinds of crafts and arts geared to children and teens. I think art is a great past time and is needed in this world. I would also offer different classes in painting and drawing for my customers. I would also sell different gifts that are of a scientific nature. We had a science gift shop in a local mall several years ago here in Vancouver and It was great. You could go there and buy unique gifts for the children and adults in your family. When my nieces would open up their Christmas presents there were thrilled at the gifts, because they were so unique. But I still think I would prefer to galivant all over the world having fun and looking at art work rather than working at my own business. When I had my own business I had to work very hard and there wasn't much time for fun or family.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I personally would love to own a music restaurant. Singing is my passion and I've always loved the idea of music restaurants that offer open mics for anyone who wants to perform and share his/her talents. I want to be able to give opportunities to people who are in love with singing and give them the chance to be discovered. It would be nice to see someone get discovered and you know that someone used to sing in your restaurant and that proud feeling you get to see someone grow. Another dream of mine is to have my own fashion line. I hope in the future one of these dreams will come true.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    What I wish for is to become a creator of digital worlds. In fever words, a game designer. I already made a few games that were more or less successful and I'll continue making them. Maybe some day this'll became my trade and I can start my own company. The thing with game design these days is that plenty of tools are available for free or at a low cost, tools that you can use with little coding experience. Thus it's easy to start playing around and produce results. And those little results and victories will take me closer to my dream. No one was born knowing their trade from birth after all

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think I would like to own a software business or a service website of some kind. My dream is to
    own a successful business that I can pass down to my family.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    My dream business is to be a trading company owner ,there is no need to hire many employees ,even earn much money,just want to have a wealth and freedom life.
    I like the consumer electronic business ,i wish some day my dream can be ture.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Boutique shop!
    I have an immense interest in designing clothes. Being a girl, my brain is full of designs for skirts, tops, gowns, saree, selwar kamiz and everything that woman can wear.
    Well I'm the designer of my own clothes and one day I wish to open a boutique shop filled up with dresses designed by me, LIMPIE!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Although it isn't a stable job at times my dream job is web design. Maybe it would be more stable in the future owning your own web design company I guess

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    My dream business would be to make a living off of my various themed blogs. Everything from cooking and trying out new recipes around the world, to beer culture, to gaming, to love and romance and stuff and stuff. I'm doing it right now, but it's not my main job. It's still considered a hobby unfortunately.

Share on facebook