Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Collapse Details
    I know that might sound too trivial, but I'm dreaming about having my own pub or bar and I want to be a bartender star there

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I want to have my own building and owned a Company for healthcare such as medicines, medical supplies and medical equipment.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I want to have my own Digital Company.

-----------------------------
    France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French products such as bread, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard, and French bread. France At Home offers new & quality French Food because it imports products from France then deliver directly to your doorstep.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Franz123; 12-20-2018 at 11:29 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Here are some ways you can finally quit and start that business you've always dreamed about:
    Check Craigslist. ...
    Hire a designer and utilize the Invision app. ...
    Take out Facebook ads. ...
    Build a site with Striking.ly. ...
    Sell to your friends and family. ...
    Build an audience with Instagram and a website. ...
    Get a part-time job.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownii View Post
    I think that online shops are really a great option for now. I mean, it's quite convenient for a customer who wants to buy long winter boots for example to just click a few buttons and wait than wasting the whole day going to different shops searching for what you need.
    I agree with you.

Share on facebook

France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French products such as bread, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard, and French bread. France At Home offers new & quality French Food because it imports products from France then deliver directly to your doorstep.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    I would probably start a record company. I've always been really into music. Whether it is rap/hiphop, country, electronic, rock, or pop you name it. I've taken piano, violin, drums and guitar lessons and I absolutely love it. But i'm a terrible singer. Can't sing to save my life. I wanted to actually study music as my major in college but changed my mind about it. So, I think it makes sense for me to go on this path.
    So my friend what is the problem? You can start from guitar or piano. For example, there is a nice model you can buy online (relatively cheap) https://handpanguru.com/steel-tongue-drums/. During this courses you can learn how to sing as well. We should all start from somewhere!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Well, my dream business is to start the coffee shop in amsterdam and i am working on it.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I want to became businessman and starting my own restaurant. That is my dream business.

Share on facebook