Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
How to advertising my cleaning services birmingham business

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to advertising my cleaning services birmingham business
    I have cleaning service in company in Birmingham,Now i want to advertising my business is there any way ?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Try commercials on a local TV station?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I would suggest claiming your Google Places listing. Optimise your listing by filling it out completely with pictures and a video. List your business in the big business online directories. Set up a channel on YouTube and put up a couple of videos abut the business.

Distribute flyers around your target area. Tell your family and friends about your new business. Perhaps you can pick up a few clients via referrals from them.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You should use the local radio, television and advertising network in Birmingham. You can also use the internet and social networking sites as they are the cheapest and the easiest way to advertise your business. If you are tending your business and are currently residing in Birmingham you should utilize posters, tarpaulins, the local newspaper to promote your business and even place an add in front of your house or your business store.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Two things. First - get a website for your business and make it mobile friendly. Once ready, market it out on the internet with UK as the target.

Second - use any media you can to advertise. You can use - dailies(newspapers - as in classifieds), weeklies (as in adverts in magazines) or even go for fortnightly or monthly (magazines that are related to your area of work). You can also consider adverts in special issues of local dailies or magazines (I suggest local here as such adverts in special editions are expensive).

You can also try - If you know some media people who put up paid articles/interviews that too can add, Inserts in dailies(pamphlets or stickers etc)

If you have a larger budget, you should try Billboards, local TV operators and also FM radio.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Mouth to mouth is probably the way to go in this field of business. Is it targeted at businesses or homes?

You could get an initial client base by putting an ad up in a local newspaper.

I wouldn't do a TV ad because it is extremely expensive and you will probably get too much work and it is really bad for your business if you have to tell people you can't handle the demand.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The first thing you need to do is make a website. Any business who is interested in making money days must have one or else no one will take you seriously. I suggest you also make a Facebook page. You can make a YouTube video explaining what your business is about and have the link to your site and Facebook page in the description. Just do good SEO for your site and videos and you should be in the front pages of Google in no time, once you're there you'll be set.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    This could cost you a little but it definitely will get you some exposure:

Hand out freebies branded with your business name [and address?].This could be t-shirts, caps, pens. . .anything that people look at often. However if your advertising budget is limited, why not advertise your services in free online classified sites like gumtree dot com [unless. . . it is Birmingham, Alabama we're talking about in which case you'd better go for Craiglist].

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    The following will help tremendously:
    -Website (mobile friendly)
    -Local Business Directory (google places, yahoo local, etc.)
    -Facebook page
    -Brochure or postcard with your services

These will all work together for your benefit. Of course there is always environmental advertising (vehicle lettering, signs, etc.).

Share on facebook

Veritas Custom Graphics & Advertising
    Custom Shirts, Signs, Banners, Vehicle Lettering & Graphic Design
    FREE SHIPPING Nation Wide

10. Collapse Details
    website,keywords,classifieds,forums,
    facebook page,
    twitter any other social media
    even you have enough budget , better not put on tv,,radio is better,or post service is better,put some special offer, some packages which is more competitive price,before this better do some market research,what kind of service is offered by others

Share on facebook

10 years experience of inspection,trading in China,
    qualityinspectionchina.com