Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Vouchers are a great way to promote a new business - offering something like '10% off to new customers' incentivises people to give your business a try. You could also try 'Get 10% off your first and fifth clean' so that it encourages customers to stay with you for at least five cleaning sessions, at which point they should be converted into long-term customers.

Hope that helps in some way and best of luck with the business! Debbie

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    You should use the social networking sites, advertising network in Birmingham.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Today world become totally digital and according to me you should make a website related to your services, if you don't have. After website designing use digital marketing for your websites promotion to advertise your services.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Go for Local SEO - Google My Business
    Local SEM - Paid Advertising
    Local SMM - Target your location and run ads to nearby customers

Share on facebook

Founder at MadtoKnow
    Partner at MenteGifts

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ocbirmham View Post
    I have cleaning service in company in Birmingham,Now i want to advertising my business is there any way ?
    Posting ads and buying advertising on banners near roads is a good idea. Your business can be advertised in your small town. But my business, which is also related to the cleaning of our world of excess dirt, can only be advertised on the Internet. Because I have a website https://bestvacuum.reviews/vacuum-under-100/ that recommends vacuum cleaners that people in different parts of the world can buy. I sell vacuum cleaners for people all over the world and I sell the best vacuum cleaners, with the help of which people can clean independently and not use such services that you provide.

Share on facebook

Last edited by suzulo; 02-25-2019 at 02:54 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    We are also providing plenty of Cleaning Services such as janitorial services, offices building cleaning and much more. We have our own website which is representing our services and work. So, you should also represent your work online on a website. Here is my services:
    http://townshipservices.com/janitorial-services.php

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Market Your Business Inline
    Quote Originally Posted by ocbirmham View Post
    I have cleaning service in company in Birmingham,Now i want to advertising my business is there any way ?
    I would Suggest you to market your business On Online Platforms like Social Media ,SEO for Website ,paid advertisement,Email Marketing. Today Compared to Offline Marketing Online marketing is Booming .Also When it come to Leads.Online marketing would help you to give good & Qualified Leads for Your Business.So I would Advice you to preferentially use Online Marketing.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Currently, online promotion its the best choice to boost your product. Why? Because using the online promotional methods a lot of benefit you will get, such as :
    - can optimise target audience
    - cheap promotional budget
    - unlimited target visitor
    - running 24 hours
    - etc

To do above methods, you should have a website, paid promotional skill, and of course sufficient budget.

Share on facebook