Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You could sponsor a product. Also, try sponsoring a school and have them put your logo on t-shirts. The public radio is also a good way.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you're in a small town, try putting posters and tarpaulins on main roads. Word of mouth is also a great marketing strategy, as a matter of fact. Try to grab a larger market share by seeing what people want and catering to their wants.

Do you best to show people that your business exists!

I hope I helped.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    have a website for your business. engage to social media. that's what every business owners do these days.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Well if you are going to be working locally, I would recommend you to start off by placing billboards at popular places for giving your business some presence in the outside world. Another easy way of reaching a large number of people is by getting ads printed in local newspapers. You could also try providing some discounts to your new customers and also to those existing customers who introduce new customers.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You could start with your local free classified ads listings. You'd be surprised at how much business you can get just by putting up an ad on one of these, and the best thing about it is that most of them tend to be specifically designated to each locality, so you'd be assured that the people you will be getting inquiries from would realistically be potential customers. Other than that, just have a few social sites set up wherein they can go to check out the details of your services further from what has been put up on the local ads, but you can and should be as detailed as you can be on the ad itself already - enough for the customers not to feel the need to venture out.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    A lot of good advices have been posted already and as a new business I know that it can be overwhelming.

But my question is who is your target market? or your ideal client/s? I believe you have to determine this first in order to maximize marketing/advertising strategy (and save on cost too). When you market you need to know who are you trying to reach. It's not enough just to give away stuff or build a website, you need to know who are you doing this for, are you attracting your target market with your marketing strategy?

What kind of cleaning service do you offer anyway? A few specifics can help us address your concerns better.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    i would prefer you to advertise your business through social media and by tv commercial or by paste posters of your business in your area

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Just a quick little advice from me.

Look for cleaning service providers directory and get listed on those directories. This will be more specific as well as more useful for your website.

Good luck!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Well, I can't say what to do, but I can say what not to do. Around here, tons of cleaning services leave business cards and flyers in mailboxes and at the doors of rich communities. It looks incredibly sketchy and I've never heard of anyone who hired someone from that.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You can advertise locally by distributing leaflets of your services, we can also advertise it on classified ads, add your business in the business listing sites, local directories, share your services in social networking sites etc.....Hope this will help you.

Share on facebook