1. Collapse Details
    Where to advertise to sell my business?
    Does anyone have a recommendation(s) on a good online site to post my business for sale? It's a small business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    upwork and freelancer or fiverr used for the business

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you explain which kind of business do you have then it will be better to send exact same category and place website as your business. I have a suggestion for you instead of website recommendation that if you really sell your business contact with a business broker who knows the better market as you. In this way, you can get experience how to sell the business in the market. If you are not interested then mention your business category and location then I will send you same exact category's platform.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Selling a business can be a time consuming process. Business owners often wonder about the best ways to advertise the sale of a business. Creating an advertisement and choosing placement for the advisement is essential to reaching potential buyers. However, writing an effective advertisement that entices potential buyers is essential to receiving fair offers.

Ads by Google
    Content Marketing Tool
    Save time and increase your success in Content Marketing with linkbird!www.linkbird.com
    Create a short ad. When writing your ad, don't get long-winded. Prospective buyers are scanning the text. Include the most important information to buyers, including the business type (i.e. restaurant, hair salon or bar), where the business is located and the price range.

Create a list of interesting details about the business to include in the ad. This list should include three to five selling points about your business. For example, you might mention the business is located at a busy intersection (lots of foot traffic) or, over time, you have established a loyal customer base.

Review the ad and remove any language that oversells your business such as "act now, this place is a huge gold mine" as this may deter some potential buyers from inquiring further about the business. Advertising language should generate enough interest for prospective buyers to call for more information.

Place your advertisement in your local newspaper. Most newspapers have a section titled "businesses for sale." Consider targeting a few different communities in your state to attract a larger pool of buyers. Just because a buyer lives 50 miles away does not mean she might not be interested in the right opportunity.

Place an advertisement online. There are niche websites that connect business buyers and sellers. These websites are generally less expensive then advertising in print publications. Also, ask whether your local print publications offer online advertising.

Share on facebook

Serplify Pro Toolkit to optomize your Onpage and get high rank on google
    Plaform for business Online With Igloo App builder - See My review Now
    Allows users spy on website visitors & customers - Convertifire Toolkit

5. Collapse Details
    Using newspapers is a good idea, but why not simply post on on twitter? Then people can retweet easily enough.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Step 1: Define the likely buyer of your business.
    Step 2: Determine how best to reach the likely buyer of your business.
    Step 3. Target your advertising efforts.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Dear Frank,
    Will you please mention business name / website url so that people can visit and get ideas.
    I will suggest you to find some Classified Sites and Business Directories than create your profile and post sell offers frequently and also promote on social media.

Share on facebook