Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How do you arrange money for your small business?
    Hey Members,

Lets share your experience, Means how did you arrange money or funds for your small business?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I retired from my job at the age of 58 years and my children are settled. I had a business mind, so I along with my spouse decided to start a garment business. Whatever amount I got at the time of retirement I used the same at my business. And business was growing, so I thought to expand it. But was facing money problem. I visited banks for loan, but they on one pretext or the other refused to do so. One of my known provided me the online reference of Merchant Cash USA,as he had also faced the same situation. I visited them and after thorough investigation, I availed their services. What I have done is only filled one online form and thereafter one of their representatives visited our home and after investigation with in two days our advance was cleared. Although their rate of interest are quite high, but it came as a great help to me.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi James,

Thanks for your answer, it is quite helpful to all of us,I got one lesson from your experience that if you have true desire then you can achieve it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Small business funding depends on self-contribution and these can be done by the partners equally. The funding an also be as bank loan and this needs to be taken with more seriousness with respect to the repayment clause and time.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I usually take help from my family members. Especially from my father. Not only for business but for anything my family supports me well.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi,

thanks for kind involvement in the conversation, and I Appreciate your answers.
    Now if any one could please tell me that how can we socially take help for our business?
    how can we arrange some funds for any startup on big scale?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I provide online consulting part-time and channel the money for both personal and business expenses. Haven't had to go looking for external investors yet.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi,

its such a very impressive answer given by you, I really appreciate your way of answering and it is very helpful to me.it give a lot of information and also support me in my business.
    so thanks a lot.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    If you have not enough money to build business. You can search for a partner who can invest money in business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It is hard to ask a partner to invest money in business other wise you have a realizable idea. The best way to do small business is online business

Share on facebook

ChinaDivision.com - Worldwide order fulfillment service from China - China sourcing & Free China warehousing & Cheapest shipping from China.