Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    With the possible exception of profitable franchises, it normally takes anywhere from six months to several years for new businesses to become profitable businesses. So one of the main problems for people starting small businesses is paying their bills until their new business starts to make money.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    A new business will have to expect a many strangles on their way, all they have to do is to be dedication and strong determination.

Share on facebook

Last edited by OBPO; 03-13-2020 at 08:37 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Donít take the business advice you hear as gospel to be followed word-for-word. Rather, use it as a tool to inform your big decisions and major strategic moves within your own business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Business mobility is one of the important factors that determine business productivity and growth. A well thought mobility strategy along with its management solutions should be defined for small businesses or startups. https://blog.scalefusion.com/mobile-...ll-businesses/

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi everyone! I wanted to share my experience. I'm using the Eyezon service right now. It saves my conversion up to 60%. You can install it on your website and there will appear a button. Clicking it your client can order a live stream with the product he is interested in. Actually it means he can have a live consultaion with the manager. The only difficulties you can have is the absence of manager so you should do all these consultations yourself. Even though it's profitable and worth it. And it doesn't cost very much.
    https://www.eyezon.live/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Cool, thank you a lot for the info! What about some offline marketing methods? Do you like them?

Share on facebook