1. Collapse Details
    Liquidation.com as a Site for Buying and Reselling
    I have diligently tried to get a small side business going that could, indeed, figure into a nice income. I have attempted to buy from Liquidation.com so that I can resell individual items as a markup price. I have successfully made two purchases from this wholesale site. However, as I try to offer even a competitive price for some larger items, such as wedding dresses or designer perfume, a bidder comes in from seemingly nowhere and wins out by only a small amount of money. I wanted to make sure that I was not losing out simply because another bidder got the best of me, so I watched similar (and often duplicate) lots for sale. Oddly, nobody else bids if I do not bid, but someone cuts me out of the deal when I do bid. Does anyone have any suspicions about this site, or does anyone have any insight to share that would be helpful regarding wholesale sites?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The site it is rumored is semi-legit. There are people who've bought stuff from the site but they have to pick what they bought themselves because the shipping fees are too high. There are others who, like you are unable to, for some reason, buy anything from the site. However since there have been more complaints than praise aimed in their direction, you'd better avoid the site. Here are some things you need to know about them.

1. They bid on their own items to push the prices up.
    2. If you do make a buy, the T.O.S are written in such a way that you can't successfully dispute the transactions.
    3. There are no ways you can communicate with the sellers.
    4. If you can't ship what you buy yourself, the shipping fees they charge are damn too high. Consider a figure like $200 or more.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    The site it is rumored is semi-legit. There are people who've bought stuff from the site but they have to pick what they bought themselves because the shipping fees are too high. There are others who, like you are unable to, for some reason, buy anything from the site. However since there have been more complaints than praise aimed in their direction, you'd better avoid the site. Here are some things you need to know about them.

1. They bid on their own items to push the prices up.
    2. If you do make a buy, the T.O.S are written in such a way that you can't successfully dispute the transactions.
    3. There are no ways you can communicate with the sellers.
    4. If you can't ship what you buy yourself, the shipping fees they charge are damn too high. Consider a figure like $200 or more.

Thank you for this. I was about to bid. Good thing I found your advice.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Your Website It's rumored is semi-legit. They need to decide that which they purchased on their own as the delivery prices are excessively large although you can find those that've bought stuff. You will find many others who are not able to, for any reason. You avert the website since there are more complaints than compliments aimed at their leadership.

Share on facebook