Thread: Hello Everyone!

1. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone!
    My Name is Brandon Berner, and I have been an entrepreneur since the age of 12. I have self taught myself with the power of Google, and have multiple successful businesses under my belt.

What I Used To Do:
    – Age 12, I started my own lawn mowing company, went door to door collecting clients, and was working all day after school. I became so busy I had to hire a crew of 3 16 year old kids, and I paid them $10/hour (Minimum wadge was around $6). I charged $30/lawn (big houses), and my crew could complete 3 houses/hour. I ended up paying them $30, and profiting $60/hour
    – Age 16, I worked at McDonalds for the sole reason to expand my resume
    – Age 18, I worked at Costco. I worked here for multiple reasons. First I wanted to learn how a business like Costco run, and apply their success to my businesses. Second, I worked in the Majors Department (Electronics) where I collected a large database of customers in need of computer repair. Lastly another job to add to my resume.

What Do I Do?
    – I am a certified Computer Technician, and have 4 certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+. Security+, and Cisco CCMA. We have over 2,000 clients around the world
    – I was the first company established in Canada selling Electronic Cigarettes
    – I invented, and manufacture one of the worlds best vaporizers for marijuana concentrates called the Blazer PRO
    – I have a Social Media Advertising company which allows people to buy Followers, Likes, and Video Views on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. I am blown away by the success of this business, and the amount of famous people that I get to work with.

Some of my websites:

www.UpTimePC.com (Computer Repair)
    www.Vapealution.com (Electronic Cigarettes)
    www.BlazerVaporizer.com (Herbal Vaporizers)
    www.SocialBooster.ca (Buy Followers, Likes, and Video Views on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter)

Share on facebook

Increase Brand Awareness | Boost Sales | Gain Customers Trust | Show The World Your Business Is Popular

www.SMB.UpTimePC.com

Buy Followers, Likes, and Video Views on Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

10% off with coupon code: 10off

2. Collapse Details
    You started young and that is pretty impressive. You don’t find people who start this young. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You started young and that is pretty impressive. You don’t find people who start this young. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi I am Fine Dear.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hyperledger Blockchain Development Company
    Mobiloitte is the leading hyperledger blockchain development company. With work experience in Hyperledger development projects in Supply chain, Identity management, and Transportation industry. Mobiloitte delivers products with quality. Our Hyperledger developers and blockchain experts can help build DApps faster and risk-free.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The two just cannot go together. If you are writing a formal email, just begin with the name, or preface the name with the salutation 'Dear'. This is particularly so where you are writing an email to a number of people. 'Dear All' is very appropriate

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone,
    How are you all?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone,
    How are you all?

Share on facebook