Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best Recommended Affiliate Program?
    I have already tried Ebay, Clickbank and Peerfly with a little success. Currently I am working on being a Netflix and Gamefly affiliatte. In your own experience, what affiliate program do you love the most and give you the best returns?

Honestly, I am a bit disappointed with myself, since I have read many success stories to the affliliate programs I am affiliated with. Right now, I kept on learning and trying, hopefully I will be able to crack the online earnings I really want to achieve in the future. Wish me luck.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You shouldn't feel disappointed; I haven't had any success with my affiliate programs. I've tried to keep them at a minimum so I don't spread myself too thin and make nothing. I have, however, had success with only one program. I suppose you could define it as an affiliate program since I do make a commission whenever I refer potential customers to major companies. It's the only thing I've made money with and it's rather simple; I also enjoy doing it since I get to choose when and where I work. I also get to choose my methods of advertising. I just started a week ago, so I haven't seen the success that many of my fellow referral agents have accomplished ($300-$500 weekly) but I do see the potential as long as I put in the initial work.

It sounds like you're off to a good start though, so keep at it. I do wish you luck in your online earnings journey, wish me the same

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Try looking into CPA. I don't know if it's still a good venture, maybe our other members can chime in to confirm or disprove it or you can look more into it yourself. It's been 2 years since I last read up on this, but I'm doubtful it has went away since then. From what I understand, the companies in this type of affiliate marketing will pay you for getting people to do certain actions like signing up, answering surveys, redeeming vouchers, etc., hence the name "CPA - Cost Per Action". The type of company most famous for this type of marketing seems to be CPALead, so you may want to check that out if you're interested.

If it is legitimate - and it probably is, I suspect that it's a little easier to sell those kinds of things than ebooks, since you can potentially earn even just with someone giving their email - if I'm not mistaken. I hope this helps, and please let us know about your experiences here too if you sign up. Good luck!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Personally I'm with Peerfly (that you already mentioned), making a decent income but nothing to brag about. And what I learned and should be mentioned here is that traffic is king. Slapping a banner on your website or blog is easy, the hard part is getting the targeted traffic needed to click, buy or register for the product you're promoting. If you sift through the success stories you'll notice some where the bulk of cash comes from little traffic but highly targeted, and personally this is what I'm aiming for. You're not gonna do well if you try selling games to sweet old grandmas looking to buy glasses, will you

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I've had some success with Clickbank, but you really have to follow a strategy. Mindlessly slapping an affiliate link (or banner) on your website simply isn't going to cut it. But if you have some solid search engine traffic, the sales should start to come in at some point. If nothing else, I've heard simple review sites still work very well.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    yeah its all about who you target! you can get a thousand people to look at your link but if nobody is interested it wont go anywhere!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I've thought about being a Hostgator affiliate to promote their web hosting service because they pay a high amount per customer ($50-$125). There are a couple of negatives that I've heard about it though. First of all, there's a lot of competition, but another issue is that the customer has to remain a paying customer with Hostgator for a couple of months so you have to wait a few months to receive your commission.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I like the idea of working as an affiliate and getting referrals also. The biggest issue I've had is driving traffic. Right now I'm working on my Website a little bit here and there when I can find the time, but I'd like to look into some various types of advertising to really get my Website kick-started because I think advertising; especially to your target audience is essential.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by her27 View Post
    I'd like to look into some various types of advertising to really get my Website kick-started because I think advertising; especially to your target audience is essential.
    Spending money on advertising your site can get really expensive so you'll want to have a plan. Start out slow and do some testing to see which ad spots on your site get clicked on the most and things like that. After you're sure that your site is ready and you'll be profitable, that's when you can start to increase your advertising budget.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thank you for the great feedback Jordan989... I'm doing alright as far as building my site since the Website building programs are pretty simplified now; however when it comes to other areas like Website stats and things like this I'm still very much a 'Newbie' so I can use all of the helpful suggestions that I can get! I do plan on starting out slow that's for certain because I'd rather start with a smaller advertising budget and go from there as you've mentioned.

Share on facebook