Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    A business is definitely the best way to go if you do not want employers and people who tell you what to do specially when the pay rate is fixed no matter how good you perform. Or you can go into marketing, selling and etc.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    My biggest plan, and I'm doing everything I could to reach it, is to obtain financial freedom. I think we all want that. I want to be free financially, and at the same time, I want to enjoy what I'm doing. I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time doing a job I don't even want to be doing. I'm currently looking for ways to earn money, whether I have to work hard for it or I could earn it passively.

Good luck to all of you guys. I hope you all achieve your life goals!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I intend to one day have my own internet business one day. I don't know what type yet. Maybe some type of
    service website helping people doing whatever I don't know right now. I think maybe something to do with helping
    children who need help. Any ideas.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I am taking the next year to completely focus on using my Administrative, Internet, Writing & Social butterfly skills to create an income that is comfortable and lucrative. I am starting out very small and building it slowly, but with flexibility in mind. I think the way the internet is people will be leaving the 9-5 and work when they want. I want to get into the Bigger picture the world is headed!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Currently the best way you can go about this is to build a niche website and use Amazon Associates to monetize it. I started two last year and they've started bringing in anywhere from $20-1,000 a month recently after my sites tarted placing well in google. I simply write reviews for things I buy on amazon or use someone else's review on youtube to learn enough about the item to write an article about it.

I've been meaning to create more of these sites, just been bogged down by other work that pays more instantly

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Working for someone else isn't working for me. I agree that when you work for someone else you don't know
    how long you may have your job, or your hours get cut. I have gone through that. And now I want my own a
    successful home based business. I have dreamed of working for myself but I don't know how to go about it
    and what kind of business I want it to be.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Working for someone else isn't working for me. I agree that when you work for someone else you don't know
    how long you may have your job, or your hours get cut. I have gone through that. And now I want my own a
    successful home based business. I have dreamed of working for myself but I don't know how to go about it
    and what kind of business I want it to be.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Good luck! Just remember than any successful business requires hard work, determination and motivation. Things might get tough but will pay off in the long run if you keep at it.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I used to be one of those people that looked up 'Make Money Online Fast', but I realized that you can't really do that without working hard to get to that stage of earning passive income. I work pretty hard right now to get to that stage. I haven't reached it yet, but I really hope to by the end of the year.

My goal is to be able to earn passive income so I can save money for my future. I want to live a decent life, to be able to provide for my family, to be able to fund my children's tuition, and to be able to buy some of the wants my family and I have. I know that as of right now, online money making is working pretty slow, but I guess I just have to be patient and have hope and determination.

I've done a lot of research with making money online, such as starting a business, strategies on PPC sites, and online marketing. All of this research is because I aim to go towards my goal as soon as possible.

Good luck to all of you!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I'm currently selling on Ebay, and as for my aspirations, I just hope to grow it enough for it to become a passive source of income for me one day - or at least, as passive as I can make it. Besides that, I mostly just would like to venture into something I'm more passionate about, but as for now, this is generating profits for me so it would be impractical to let go of it. I wish you well with your goals, friend!

Share on facebook