1. Collapse Details
    Skilled developer with experience at Microsoft.
    Hello, I'm a skilled developer with years of experience. I can help you fix or build your app, website, etc. Resume available upon request.

Thank you,
    Aaron

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I primarily work with back ends for websites, native iOS apps, native Android apps, and cross-platform apps. I've found that it's easy to quickly pick up new languages and frameworks, so I typically avoid listing them. Most of my work tends to involve Java back-end websites with Spring/Gradle/Hibernate and the creation of native apps using Objective C for iOS and Java for Android. I have experience with many another technologies, though, including Javascript, TypeScript, AngularJS, Angular 2, Bootstrap, Ionic Framework, Corona SDK, C#, PHP, etc.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Nice thread! It’s please to read your important discuss. I’m also a developers for advance and emergency technology on the web regular basic.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpateicaa View Post
    please also shear some sample work your and price of any other thing
    This is a great idea. One way of selling your work.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

5. Collapse Details
    Great idea.....

Share on facebook