1. Collapse Details
    Hello, from a newbie in California
    Hi, everyone!

My name is Brianna, and I'm a newbie in the forum world. I'm still getting used to all the rules and regulations (written and unwritten) but so far I like the sense of community forums have to offer. Also, I'm loving all the useful information I find. Especially on this particular forum. I'm an entrepreneur at heart and a work at home mom residing in California.

I write a blog and am also a referral agent for a company called Instant Rewards. My focus is on building a passive income so that I can spend more time with my family and the people that matter most in my life. I'm excited to learn from and contribute to this forum and I hope to make some great connections!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Oh, yes, family is always important, in my opinion. Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay here, and hope everything goes well to you. It's nice meeting you, by the way! Cheers!: )

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Having an income and at the same time getting to spend quality time with your family is grand. It is what a lot of people want to have. - Marla Ahlgrimm

Share on facebook