1. Collapse Details
    Do you find the Technology Industry a good way to have income?
    I personally am a techie or a tech person and I have always wanted to have my own business in the Technology Industry. Nowadays, gadgets and electronics are everywhere and most are expensive. I found out that games and gadgets are more popular amongst consumers than other basic necessities. Most people nowadays own a cellphone than potable water at least this is what I saw on the Sony TV commercial and it is really the reality for most people nowadays. With the rise of Facebook and other social networking sites, people have been on the hype for new gadgets here and there and is really a goldmine for those already in the industry itself. So what are your thoughts on this matter?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, I think technology is now more viable than ever to bank on. Back then, gadgets and other technological inventions were much more of a fad than anything else, but nowadays it's already so incorporated into our culture that it's almost considered a necessity, if not fully. It's definitely become a standard in the recent years and is therefore a little more stable, in my opinion. However, this still will not guarantee success. A stable industry can only provide a good platform, but ultimately it is the entrepreneur's intelligence and creativity that will allow him or her to succeed, regardless of the state of the industry he or she chooses to partake in.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You are right.Today technology is on the top and a good source of income.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes. I know that today's is more improvement in technology. It can bear a good income for every business man and industry.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The technology is growing day by day with a huge scope. So it is always a good choice to have income.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Of course, I don’t doubt that. In fact, software developing industry has developed into a strong branch that has a big influence on the market. I myself appreciate the possibility of using devices and tools I’ve never dreamt to have before. For example, I now can’t live without a car checking app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....motordata.obd. Makes my life much easier without spending hours in workshops.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Tech Industry is good choice for income but has more competition than other industries.

Share on facebook