Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
  1. Collapse Details
    yes I use the Google+
    It has high visibility on sharing in compare to facebook...almost as good as LinkedIn.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes i use google plus page.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    hii. I am also using google it is very good website . In this google is useful to all peoples . thank you.
    ISO 14001 in Qatar

Share on facebook

iso 9001 certification in oman

ISO 9001 Certification in oman

4. Collapse Details
    I utilize Google+. I truly think it is vastly improved than Facebook yet individuals are simply excessively perplexed, making it impossible to desert Facebook. I likewise don't care to surrender my Facebook account despite the fact that I perhaps just post 1 thing every year.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    i use it for marketing and nothing else. Very few of my friends are on Google+

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Let me show you a statistic about the more than 500 million users. If your business only attracted 0.5% of all Google+ users to your website, that would still be 2.5 million visits to your company website.
    However, the above benefit is hardly unique to Google+.
    Though Google+ has less engagement than other Social media platforms but every post gets indexed by Google’s search engine that your company publishes to the platform,
    which can help your content appear higher in the Google search results list.
    So, why should business use Google+ as a social media marketing Platform or tool?
    What you say ?
    please let me know your opinion.

Share on facebook