Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yes, I do use Google+ as one of the bookmarking sites and event sites.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, I use Google Plus for promoting my business. It is good platform for promoting my business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    not too good as compare to the Facebook.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, I do use Google plus, but never used it for personal use just like how we are using Facebook. I am using it only for promotional seo reason.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes, Google always favors its own site in its search results - no surprise there! Google plus is the best Social Site.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I don't think it is good but it is from google so we have to be there. I still prefer the other social media platform though. Google have been trying to force Google+ to its users by integrating it with their other products but thankfully they've stopped doing that.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    G+ good way to promote your business. Always update your g+ accounts.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Google + Is very important when you own a business, I don't personally use it for anything else.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Google has recently stated that Social Signals aren't really important to ranking yet. However, since Google integrated G+ and Google Places for Businesses, it is excellent for Local SEO. Your profile could show up in searches and you can tailor the information that is shown.

I highly doubt G+ will ever over take Facebook, but every brick and mortar company should have a Google Places for Business page which will help with your SEO and online presence.

Share on facebook

Your Local Listing Guide - Make sure your business is where your customers are looking.

10. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    Google+ very good site for sharing and posting your products and services or content, get higher visibility in google searches as compared to facebook

Thank You

Share on facebook