Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Do You Use Google+ ? - Page 18

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Google+ rarity
    Now-a-days, there are so many social platforms that anyone can get confused.
    Personally I think people rarely use google+.
    Google just gets their community subscriber from android account signing up.

A similar article I read here http://www.socialmediatoday.com/soci...ocial-platform

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Google + is a child of google should not be ignored because google always prioritize it first, so it's good in seo

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I use Google plus to share my blog post. That is very helpful to get notified easily.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    google+ gives much traffic then facebook by sharing a posts
    i got more than 95% traffic to my site compare to fb

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by davidper View Post
    Google + is a child of google should not be ignored because google always prioritize it first, so it's good in seo
    May be it is good for seo. But I hardly notice anyone really use it to social purpose.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Google announced several months that it will be changing Google + it is splitting up Google+ into two separate entities called Photos and Streams. - (Read more)

It is something I used more in the past but less more recently. My agency google + could do with some more likes and follows that for sure!

Share on facebook

Last edited by Bidmark; 05-10-2016 at 02:21 PM.

7. Collapse Details
    I'm a huge fan of G+. Much better design and layout, much better information, much better communication methods. It's really a wonderful platform.

Share on facebook

RefPTC.com
    Offers advertising spaces where you can insert your referrals link.
    Thousands of potential Customers/Referrals see your AD. Low Prices.

RefPTC AdRotator
    If you are looking to promote your product or services at some of the lowest rates on the web.
    This is the right place for you, with competitive prices and the ability to reach thousands of potencial customers,
    you now can get the traffic you always wanted!

8. Collapse Details
    I like Google + it helps with getting SEO on new websites and it certainly helps you get rankings faster when you share blogs via that mechanism too. I think it is becoming more relevant as time goes by.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I use it, but for trafic is too weak. For crawling is perfect and thats it.

Share on facebook

Best place to find info about Lake Baikal

10. Collapse Details
    Ya, I am using Google plus to share my blog post.

Share on facebook