Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Google+. I really think it is much better than Facebook but people are just too afraid to abandon Facebook. I also don't like to give up my Facebook account even though I maybe only post 1 thing each year.
    Every company on Google Maps now automatically has a Google+ page so I think this is where a lot of marketing will happen in the future.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Google+ is not cool at all. I think it is too formal and will go for Facebook at any time. Then the only thing I like about Google+ is only the Hangouts. Hangouts can be good for business. Well that is my opinion.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Need a reason to post more on Google+? If someone follows your Google+ profile or page, they're more likely to see your posts in Google search results. ... If you want to have a better chance of getting on the first page of search results, continue to grow your Google+ audience.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It quite simply doesn't need to. In exchange for this network and the conveniences it brings to the Google and Android ecosystems, Google+ makes its profit not off of ads, but off the information it can use to feed them

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    With regard to Google Plus, here's what it found (quoting directly from the blog post): Users can grant access to their Profile data, and the public Profile information of their friends, to Google+ apps, via the API.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Originally Answered: What is the difference between Google+ and Google? Their is a huge difference Google is a search engine and Google+ is a social media site like FB , Insta, Twitter. In Google you can search for anything around the world and u didn't need to share ur personal info for the same.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I use Google+. I really think it is much better than Facebook but people are just too afraid to abandon Facebook. I also don't like to give up my Facebook account even though I maybe only post 1 thing each year.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Google+ is not cool at all. I think it is too formal and will go for Facebook at any time. Then the only thing I like about Google+ is only the Hangouts. Hangouts can be good for business. Well that is my opinion.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    we are shutting down the consumer (personal) version of Google+, a social network by Google. If you want, you can download and save your Google+ data; this may take time so get started before March 31, 2019. ... The Google Account you use to sign in to these services will remain.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It quite simply doesn't need to. In exchange for this network and the conveniences it brings to the Google and Android ecosystems, Google+ makes its profit not off of ads, but off the information it can use to feed them.

Share on facebook