Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
  1. Collapse Details
    Google+ has long required users to use their real name as their screen. ... It is alive, it absolutely works, and you should almost definitely use it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Google+ doesn't have ads, but it does feed them. ... However, for the others, that begins by placing ads on their own sites, and Google+ has no need for that. Google users will be spending enough time in Search and other websites where AdSense can reach them that it does not need to clutter their social network with it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Google Search (or just Google) is also a name of that company's first and major product. Google+ is one of the other products of that company. Google+ is somewhat similar to social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I really think it is much better than Facebook but people are just too afraid to abandon Facebook. I also don't like to give up my Facebook account even though I maybe only post 1 thing each year.
    Every company on Google Maps now automatically has a Google+ page so I think this is where a lot of marketing will happen in the future.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    See your pages and transfer to the only you want to apply. Using Google+ as your web page, you can comment on any Google+ posts shared publicly through private profiles or business pages. You can also be part of and take part in Google+ communities, create activities and begin Google+ hangouts.

Share on facebook